Parsons: Dak should be in the MVP conversation

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s a dumb stat especially when everyone is around the same ball park. He’s in front of Mahomes and others in completed Air Yards. The league is Dink and Dak yay…..lol
The others use the intermediate and deep middle. The Daxter cannot.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I think the new guy on the Texans may have something to say about this MVP thing if we're talking QB's. Oddly though, outside of what Burrow is doing I honestly cannot convince myself that there are many QB's right now performing at a better rate than Dak is. As much as I cannot defend his play against the better teams in the league, the usual suspects aren't lighting it up either...it's been a weird weird season the NFL for QB's this year

CCBoy

Reaction score
Simple question.......do you agree?

Yes, and he has shown his metal since the offensive line has taken a generalized coming together and momentum improvement in direction. That with all the starters getting back together. This part requires time together and growth in momentum on the whole offense.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dak does this every year.

He will put 4-5 games together where he looks like one of the best QBs in football. We have this debate basically every year about this.