Parsons Says His Goal This Year Is Winning DPOY

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Parsons goal is DPOY (so that he can not only become the highest paid non-QB in NFL history, but also Crack the top 10 or so ALL time contracts even including QBs.

CeeDee's goal is to become highest paid WR ever.

Jerruh's goal is to be #1 in franchise revenue rankings again

Dak's goal is to break the bank right now, and once again be the top rated QB in September and October again.

Dunce Vaughn's goal is to finally see 150lbs on his bathroom scale

Mazi's goal is to buy a double wide mobile home, and live off the money he made off his rookie contract for the rest of his life, knowing that he'll never see another contract again...or his own feet again

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
How dare a player be so selfish and have goals like wanting to not only be better or being the best at their position, but being the best defensive player in league. :facepalm:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
People on this board have their own agenda on different players. Many of them will seek out quotes they perceive as negative and never post the quotes that are positive. Micah shows his frustration with Jerry not signing players to help the team and gets mad when he sees Philly signing and trading for players. A player that is only interested in themselves would not care about those things. If Micah was truly all about himself he would be holding out right now for a new contract. He could lose a lot of money this year with a career ending injury. His salary for 2024 is $3 million and the only other guarantee is the 5th year option in 2025 that becomes guaranteed if he is injured. Does this sound like a guy who doesn't want to win a Super Bowl?

"I've come to this mindset where I'm just tired of being second, tired of coming up short," Parsons said. "What can I do every day to put myself in the best position to say, like, 'I can live with that'?

"So far, I haven't been able to live with the fact that us losing 19-12 [in the 2022 playoffs at the San Francisco 49ers] and that wild-card game our rookie year. I told this to the guys: 'Is the price of discipline worth a lifetime of regret?' And for me, it just [isn't]."

On the GB loss, he took responsibility: “It’s sad, man, that you lose the way you do, especially at home,” Parsons said on Wednesday. “To go out like that at home was completely embarrassing and unacceptable. I couldn’t even look at that loss or feel any type of way because of how embarrassed I felt… It took me a while to even be able to show my face in public. I disappeared completely.”
How is that quote taking responsibility for the GB loss? I didn't read him talk about his subpar play.

75boyz

Reaction score
I just hope IF(big IF here), the Cowboys are making a playoff run and it's past Thanksgiving, that he shows up and makes an impact. And encourages Tank to do the same.

The last couple years past Turkey Day those 2 guys have gone MIA.