Parsons squatting 425lbs with ease is unreal

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wake me up when he does 600 like Hurts.
In a Service weight tornament, I would start with a squat of 550 and go up from there. I was well over 40 then. On the leg press equipment, we hit 1200+ stationed in Korea.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance on the benefits of this type of lifting. But what benefit is this for a LBer? It seems like an unnecessary strain on your back and knees.

I say this because recently I watched a Ronnie Coleman (body builder) video and it's said that power lifting/dead lifting and squatting stupid amounts of weight is what caused his back and other parts of his body to fail him.

I know he's an alpha and he does alpha things like this, but this worries me. Can someone educate me on this?
That's not enough weight or reps to push to the point of injury I don't think. His core is probably so strong that he doesn't feel any lateral strain

Praxit

Reaction score
Never accuse this kid of not taking care of business during the off-season............once his mental game catches up with his physical talent, no one can stop him.

..only thing that can stop him is the 3rd quarter. When he's gassed out. Must find ways to conserve fuel, late in games.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Like someone else said, it would be nice if Diggs would join Micah for some workouts. Diggs would be great with 10-15 more lbs of muscle, it would help his tackling.
The only muscle is the big one between his ears that needs work to help his tackling.