Twitter: Patrick Mahomes: Being compared to Romo is Awesome!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo was arguably a top 5 quarterback when healthy even under the **** show of Dallas coaching staffs

It would have been neat to see Romo under an offensive genius / great head coach. No doubt he would have been more successful in the playoffs.

Romo's career got wasted in dallas imo but it could have been worse. Mahomes > Romo...generational talent
How are you a top 5 quarterback with one playoff win?

blumayne38

Reaction score
How are you a top 5 quarterback with one playoff win?
Because playoff wins are a team accomplishment, with that logic you have? Why is dak a choke artist? 0-2 in divisional round against the same team. And now went 8-8 and missed the playoffs. Romo is a legend at QB in Dallas, and made this team watchable for a long time. Dak on the other hand is pretty normal, and doesn’t do anything very good. Just a average QB on a good team with a talented roster. If anything Elliott in all honesty is the only reason why I tune in on sundays now...because of his sheer physical style of running along with his explosiveness and jump move. The defense also keeps me interested, as I can see this team having a better defense then SF in a very short time. And dak playing the role of a McNabb or Trent Dilfer. Just drive the bus and stay out of the way by not turning the ball over and driving the football down the field. Which btw dak has a huge problem doing. Going through stretches that go into 20-25 quarter territory without scoring a passing TD. C mon man. We all love the cowboys but this is pathetic

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because playoff wins are a team accomplishment, with that logic you have? Why is dak a choke artist? 0-2 in divisional round against the same team. And now went 8-8 and missed the playoffs. Romo is a legend at QB in Dallas, and made this team watchable for a long time. Dak on the other hand is pretty normal, and doesn’t do anything very good. Just a average QB on a good team with a talented roster. If anything Elliott in all honesty is the only reason why I tune in on sundays now...because of his sheer physical style of running along with his explosiveness and jump move. The defense also keeps me interested, as I can see this team having a better defense then SF in a very short time. And dak playing the role of a McNabb or Trent Dilfer. Just drive the bus and stay out of the way by not turning the ball over and driving the football down the field. Which btw dak has a huge problem doing. Going through stretches that go into 20-25 quarter territory without scoring a passing TD. C mon man. We all love the cowboys but this is pathetic
It’s a team accomplishment to win a Super Bowl. If you are a top 5 quarterback you should get to the playoffs. We are talking about Romo not Dak. We can have a discussion about Romo too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They're talking about game play not status or accomplishments in a team game. I don't have a problem with that. You could say some guy is similar to Marino because of being immobile and having a laser arm or Dak to Brady in maximizing production and having leadership qualities compared to perceived physical talents. Doesn't make them equal. Just some similar traits is how I interpret it.

Regardless it’s still a comparison. Mahomes compares much more favorably to Brett Fave. Favre was the QB that Mahomes was compared to coming out of college. Romo didn’t have near the arm that Mahomes has and couldn’t run down the field the way Mahomes can. Romo was a gunslinger and Mahomes is a gunslinger that’s where the comparison ends. I can’t imagine Mahomes is flattered being compared to a QB that was known for untimely turnovers and choking in big games. At the beginning of Dak’s rookie season in 2016 Bayless was comparing him to Cam Newton who is coming off an MVP year. He wouldn’t dare compare Dak to Newton now. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember that time you said you only like players when they play for Dallas, and once they leave, you turn on them? I remember that. I do.

Remember when you attempted to state Mahomes is overrated? I do.
Show the post I said Mahomes was overrated don’t embarrass yourself.

Your first statement is true. I don’t care about players who are on other teams.

You remember when you said Kobe deserved to die and all your posts got deleted for being stupid and reckless? I do.