Patrick Robinson "expected to sign" Per Rapoport

kazzd58

Reaction score
HYPE!

Elliott will share time with DMC likely taking the leading role Randle did at the beginning of last year. Whether or not he actually succeeds is not certain.

Bosa will start at SDE and will start the first 4 games. Following that he will share time with Gregory in the DL rotation. Whether or not he will succeed is not certain.

I saw what Elliot did to Alabama which is about the closes to an nfl caliber defense as u are going to get in college football so he has some skins on the wall and I have no doubt he can take over for McFadden whenever I am NOT banking on Mcfaddon Not getting hurt this season I refuse to believe it he'll have to show me.

and Elliot is more than likely to succeed and more than likely would be lead candidate for rookie of the year

he can block and the most importantly help keep tony on his feet meaning hand the ball off more like idk 2014 seems to work great for us....... And the defense not on the field as much and how about actually scoring on 60+ yrds td instead of just 30- 40 yd runs but the drive ending in field goal instead that's how I think... just my opinion tho, if you are trying to win now..

that's been my whole argument if you are trying to win now u take Elliott only if Ramsey is not there... unless you can guarantee me we will get Henry then i'll be ok with Bosa

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I saw what Elliot did to Alabama which is about the closes to an nfl caliber defense as u are going to get in college football so he has some skins on the wall and I have no doubt he can take over for McFadden whenever I am NOT banking on Mcfaddon Not getting hurt this season I refuse to believe it he'll have to show me.

and Elliot is more than likely to succeed and more than likely would be lead candidate for rookie of the year

he can block and the most importantly help keep tony on his feet meaning hand the ball off more like idk 2014 seems to work great for us....... And the defense not on the field as much and how about actually scoring on 60+ yrds td instead of just 30- 40 yd runs but the drive ending in field goal instead that's how I think... just my opinion tho, if you are trying to win now..

that's been my whole argument if you are trying to win now u take Elliott only if Ramsey is not there... unless you can guarantee me we will get Henry then i'll be ok with Bosa

if your taking morris no need to take his one dimensional clone in henry

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Good signing if it really does happen. I didn't think Chargers were going to let him go, still wondering why they did when he had a good year with them.

kazzd58

Reaction score

??????......... #FACTS ....... Henry can catch, and block pretty well from what I saw ... what are you talking about one dimensional? did you watch his proday running wr routes because there weren't enough wr for the Qb for Alabama Coker catching virtually everything showing off his hands on proday as well knocking off those questions....

did you watch his tape or are you listening to the draft sights? he'll fit really well with us and our scheme .. did u watch his first 2 years he always been able to strike out for long runs sharing time catching passes too watch that bowl game against Oklahoma..

this year he was the focal point lead dog so he help carry his team to a championship Nick Saban rode Henry all the way to another ring #AnotherOne (in my DJ Khalid voice) along with that defense hmm sounds familiar and seems like a championship formula to me so yea id take that... Elliott and Henry has championship rings and they were a Huge part of there teams success, so the quality of the player don't under estimate Henry he's not my fav player but for the Cowboys he'd be a really good fit because we def gonna give him the ball #FACTS

so how is Henry one dimensional? please show me where hes just one dimensional? the tape I see is obviously different from the tape your watching.. Im not bashing your opinion because your def not the only one but im just stating #FACTS that's you can google yourself

#facts

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're rated as top prospects; you already knew that. Long term approach and all.

I've seen some that said none should be first round picks. I will defer to the Cowboys draft board. If they aren't up there, they shouldn't be taken automatically.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

No one has ever described Morris as a freak athlete. He is 5'9" and ran almost a 4.7 40 with under a 10' broad jump. He did have a good vertical.

Henry on the other hand is 6'3', 247 lbs, ran just over a 4.5 40 with almost an 11' broad jump and 37 vertical.

Physically there is no comparison.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
HYPE!

Elliott will share time with DMC likely taking the leading role Randle did at the beginning of last year. Whether or not he actually succeeds is not certain.

Bosa will start at SDE and will start the first 4 games. Following that he will share time with Gregory in the DL rotation. Whether or not he will succeed is not certain.

We're not going to draft Bosa just because Gregory is suspended for 4 games. That's 90's Jerry type of thinking.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
??????......... #FACTS ....... Henry can catch, and block pretty well from what I saw ... what are you talking about one dimensional? did you watch his proday running wr routes because there weren't enough wr for the Qb for Alabama Coker catching virtually everything showing off his hands on proday as well knocking off those questions....

did you watch his tape or are you listening to the draft sights? he'll fit really well with us and our scheme .. did u watch his first 2 years he always been able to strike out for long runs sharing time catching passes too watch that bowl game against Oklahoma..

this year he was the focal point lead dog so he help carry his team to a championship Nick Saban rode Henry all the way to another ring #AnotherOne (in my DJ Khalid voice) along with that defense hmm sounds familiar and seems like a championship formula to me so yea id take that... Elliott and Henry has championship rings and they were a Huge part of there teams success, so the quality of the player don't under estimate Henry he's not my fav player but for the Cowboys he'd be a really good fit because we def gonna give him the ball #FACTS

so how is Henry one dimensional? please show me where hes just one dimensional? the tape I see is obviously different from the tape your watching.. Im not bashing your opinion because your def not the only one but im just stating #FACTS that's you can google yourself

#facts

Fact he was not being defended at the combine. Fact he had a total of 17 catches for his college career. Fact every over hyped bama back to come out of the draft has either failed as the bellcow, not lived up to combine/bama stats, is injury prone, and in every case is nothing more than a RBBC back; fact. I am not a fan of Bama backs based on the facts once they become a NFL RB. All of them excelled at bama and the combine and were considered "freaks" of nature. I want a bellcow not a RBBC. Will Henry be different, who knows, but the fact Ingram, Trich, Lacy, and Yeldon have all underachieved their own projected pre draft status I would prefer going in another direction. Give me Booker over him at least Booker has a true 3 down resume.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
No one has ever described Morris as a freak athlete. He is 5'9" and ran almost a 4.7 40 with under a 10' broad jump. He did have a good vertical.

Henry on the other hand is 6'3', 247 lbs, ran just over a 4.5 40 with almost an 11' broad jump and 37 vertical.

Physically there is no comparison.

I responded up above. In short I am not a fan of bama backs.

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score

#facts

If you watched college football the last 2 seasons, I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that Henry is one dimensional. That's just a misinformed analysis.

The only knock anyone can give Henry is that he's an ALA back. Meaning most have gotten hyped but haven't fared to well in the NFL.

I agree with you 100%. Henry is a solid all around back. He's an solid receiver, blocker, and deceptively fast guy and he's huge. I think EE is just one step above his skill set. EE is arguably the best player in this draft.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Oh, behave! I am not a native-born American like that Canadian guy whatshisname, Klutz?

See what I mean? That guy gave up a couple of Sawbucks and he went from being "Canadian, not you are?" to "Native-Bonrn American."