Paul Richardson to the Commanders

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Still hoping we can land Moncrief but hell at these prices I doubt it

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And compared to this deal, Terrance Williams is an outright steal.

Perspective.
Wait and see how the last few years of his deal are structured before you make that kind of assumption.

Richardson has twice as many TDs in the last two years as Williams.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait and see how the last few years of his deal are structured before you make that kind of assumption.

Richardson has twice as many TDs in the last two years as Williams.

It doesn't matter. They guaranteed him two years and $20 million!

That's as awful as it needs to be.

Terrance Williams' career average is as good as Richardson's career year and everyone wants him run out of town on a rail for a deal that's less than half of this one. With less than half of the guarantees.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Such a field stretcher.

Career ypc is 13.7

For comparison, Twill's is 14.6 with more than twice as many catches

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I wish had any athletic talent at all outside of a high school level. Anyone know how I can cash in by beating Contra on NES with no cheat codes?

Alexander

Reaction score
Not looking good...
:(

Not at the rate things are going, no way.

There are still teams that have an even bigger WR need than Dallas does and he will be one of the younger options left.

There will not be many free agents worth anything taking "visits" all over the place. Basically now, you bring the player in, give him a physical and don't let him leave the building if you want him bad enough.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
how much money have the Commanders spent on free agent wr over the last 5 years?

tm1119

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. They guaranteed him two years and $20 million!

That's as awful as it needs to be.

Terrance Williams' career average is as good as Richardson's career year and everyone wants him run out of town on a rail for a deal that's less than half of this one. With less than half of the guarantees.

Do you honestly believe T Will is a good #2 WR?
Do you honestly believe being the #2 WR in Seattle’s offense with a terrible o line is the best place to put up stats?

Look you’re right, there’s a decent chance Richardson won’t be worth the deal. But I’m not going to critique a team for trying to get better instead of resigning their own mediocre free agents and staying stagnant. I’ll takr the chance on Richardson every day over T Will

Alexander

Reaction score
Good, deep class for WRs
But it still lacks star power at the top, so even taking Ridley is a risk.

You had better know exactly what you are looking for with this year's group of WRs.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
lmao where were all the whiners at when we let Laurent Robinson go? That’s who Richardson is

Proof

Reaction score
It is a strange signing. They got Alex Smith, who is not the most exceptional deep passer to throw to a guy who's game is to take the top off a defense.

Oh well, HAIL! and all that I guess.

doesn't seem like the best fit to me, but alex didn't have any issues hitting reek in stride