People thought the 49ers were unbeatable

rambo2

Reaction score
That was a great game! The score was not indicative as to how hard fought and close this game really was. The 49ers fought like a wounded animal and didn't fold til time ran out. In no way could I see Dallas ever being able to beat that team. Lamar Jackson without his speed to get out of trouble would of been sacked numerous times. There is no way the Cowboys could beat that team with Dak as the QB.
The Cowboys can best any team with Dak at qb.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
They’re not unbeatable, it’s just that the Cowboys can’t beat them cause the Cowboys aren’t tough enough to play bully ball and will back down when punched in the mouth.

rambo2

Reaction score
They’re not unbeatable, it’s just that the Cowboys can’t beat them cause the Cowboys aren’t tough enough to play bully ball and will back down when punched in the mouth.
With the oline that the 49ers had out there last night, any team could beat them.

Gambit

Reaction score
how many years have you been a Cowboys fan for? If many, you would get my point, if new, well.....
Near 50 years now. Not sure what that has to do with you saying we lose big games on a weekly basis.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Throw 4 interceptions in one game, run a high risk of losing.

49'ers actually had 86 more yards in the game and the stats we're somewhat equal.

Even good teams have bad games for whatever reasons.

aikemirv

Reaction score
And people thought they were unbeatable lol.

Tough two-game skid for us but if you truly think our season is over, then look around. This is one of those weird seasons where two wild cards could meet in the Super Bowl.

Just let it play out…
They are beatable by a physical team - we are just not that!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Near 50 years now. Not sure what that has to do with you saying we lose big games on a weekly basis.
I really do think you know what I mean, and to stop taking every comments literally word for word will help you end a discussion easier. If you don't I cannot further explain things to you. Make it a great day

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And people thought they were unbeatable lol.

Tough two-game skid for us but if you truly think our season is over, then look around. This is one of those weird seasons where two wild cards could meet in the Super Bowl.

Just let it play out…
To us...they are...still.

Gambit

Reaction score
I really do think you know what I mean, and to stop taking every comments literally word for word will help you end a discussion easier. If you don't I cannot further explain things to you. Make it a great day
That's always the easy way out. Push blame unto others even more so when called out on ludicrous statements.

This board is full of this type of poor communication.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
That's always the easy way out. Push blame unto others even more so when called out on ludicrous statements.

This board is full of this type of poor communication.
wrong, it's full of types like you who want to hang on every word others type on a message board. I have you figured out, and get it that you are a very literal person and nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, it's a diffucult trait to have in here because you really don't know what you always read

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Lol why does this keep coming up? It's such drivel.

I thought the 9ers were the toughest and most physical team in football? Did they forget that part when they got smacked around by Baltimore at home?

Toughness is just a product of playing with the lead. No team is tougher than any other.

Gambit

Reaction score
Keep watching
There seems to be this breed of fan who just loves the negativity approach. Like ok we've not beaten to them in last 3 meetings but doesn't mean from now til end of time we will continue to lose, have some hope, it'll be okay.