People thought the 49ers were unbeatable

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
A long time ago I learned that I have no personal control over what happens on the field, in the front office, in FA, on draft day etc.

None whatsoever. Since then it has made being just a fan much much easier.

I don't have to have the angst of "we've been letting it ride for 28years" because my identity is not wrapped up in a Cowboys game result a season result or in. Anything the team does whether it be win a Superbowl or make playoffs 3 times in 3 years, not done since the 90s and on verge of 3 12 win seasons.

All of those are nice, but at end of day, I have zero control over any of it.

Since that day, life has had at least 16 weeks of more peace each year.
This is some very good advice.

75boyz

Reaction score
They were definitely made to look like a distant SECOND last night.

Not quite sure the Cowboys could duplicate that Raven performance.

Prolly just me though.

Hadenough

Reaction score
That was a great game! The score was not indicative as to how hard fought and close this game really was. The 49ers fought like a wounded animal and didn't fold til time ran out. In no way could I see Dallas ever being able to beat that team. Lamar Jackson without his speed to get out of trouble would of been sacked numerous times. There is no way the Cowboys could beat that team with Dak as the QB.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Our fans are so dumb and prisoners of the moment.

This will be the 49ers fourth loss this season so the “unbeatable” strawman is lame.

The Niners are the best team in the NFC and certainly superior to the Cowboys.

Snap out of it.
Does the better team always win the playoff game?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Of course they can. They've proven they can beat bad teams on the road. They haven't proven they can beat a playoff team on the road. It is what it is.
Yet. The opportunity will be there to change the narrative.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Weekly occurrence?

Good grief y'all are so disingenuous.

So every game lost is a big game and a 10-5 team has lost every week.

In fact, isn't this the first time they have lost back to back games in like 2 years?

You want to taken seriously and you say things like we lose big games weekly.
I think you need to stop taking every post literally bud. We had the Eagles and blew it, we had the Fish and blew it. The whole point behind my post is it's always something that happens to lose these big games....not even mentioning the Bills and 9ers bullying us into submission on no show games we have played this year, as well as vs Zona but wasn't deemed a big game, it was supposed to be a cake walk

Jayinem

Reaction score
Does the better team always win the playoff game?
No but I wonder how many times a team that's a bad matchup lost to another team in the playoffs? Assuming health. Outmatched physically and speed-wise.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That was a great game! The score was not indicative as to how hard fought and close this game really was. The 49ers fought like a wounded animal and didn't fold til time ran out. In no way could I see Dallas ever being able to beat that team. Lamar Jackson without his speed to get out of trouble would of been sacked numerous times. There is no way the Cowboys could beat that team with Dak as the QB.
It was not a close game....what???

Gambit

Reaction score
I think you need to stop taking every post literally bud. We had the Eagles and blew it, we had the Fish and blew it. The whole point behind my post is it's always something that happens to lose these big games....not even mentioning the Bills and 9ers bullying us into submission on no show games we have played this year, as well as vs Zona but wasn't deemed a big game, it was supposed to be a cake walk
You need to be accurate. Why is this so challenging for so many, bud.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Niners are still most likely the favorite to win the SB. If we play them 10 times I think we might win 3 times. We will need to almost play perfect to beat them in SF.

rambo2

Reaction score
And instead of us figuring them out and getting over the hump they beat us 42-10 in the last meeting.
I have them figured out. They aren't winning with their oline on the injured list.