People thought the 49ers were unbeatable

1942willys

Reaction score
There seems to be this breed of fan who just loves the negativity approach. Like ok we've not beaten to them in last 3 meetings but doesn't mean from now til end of time we will continue to lose, have some hope, it'll be okay.
so if we are not confident in beating them that makes a poor fan in your biased view?

rambo2

Reaction score
There seems to be this breed of fan who just loves the negativity approach. Like ok we've not beaten to them in last 3 meetings but doesn't mean from now til end of time we will continue to lose, have some hope, it'll be okay.
Some are just negative people that will complain about anything.

Gambit

Reaction score
so if we are not confident in beating them that makes a poor fan in your biased view?
I reread what I wrote, I see no words qualifing whether a fan is poor or not. I used fan who just loves the negative approach. Now, if you are inferring that negativity is a poor fan, then that's on you. I've not said or implied it.

I did however encourage those types to have hope. Do you think that is a bad encouragement?

hitachi14

Reaction score
The Niners are similar to the Cowboys in some ways. Usually dominate, but when a team punches them in the mouth they crumble like a pumpkin. Two key differences, one in our favor, one not.

1. With the niners, the bar is higher, they are dominant against more teams.
2. The Cowboys are better in close games. If the Niners trail in the 2nd half they are basically toast.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
And people thought they were unbeatable lol.

Tough two-game skid for us but if you truly think our season is over, then look around. This is one of those weird seasons where two wild cards could meet in the Super Bowl.

Just let it play out…
So which is the best now? The ravens? It seems to be someone different every 2 weeks !
Thats why while I watch the season games. I am waiting for the playoffs, then when they lose they are out.
Ravens did look good beating SF but lets see how they and all these "top" teams look then.

I no longer have faith in season games, just a bunch of what look like fixed games.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
Didn’t say Boomer said they were the best in the nfc he said best in the nfl !
Even the best have bad games. No undefeated teams since 72 Dolphins. Look at tge teams the Cowboys have beaten and then look at the ones the 49ers beat, including the Cowboys 42-10.

49ers had an off game it happens. Had more yards on the ground and in the air than the Ravens. The difference, 5 turnovers. For some reason Kyle decided the 9ers would be a pass happy team on Christmas.

If we meet the Raven again this season the result will be different unless between now and then the 9ers lose a bunch of key players.

The loss fixed a couple of issues, first being the whole MVP bull****. Who GAF about MVP, let Lamar have it. The only award that matters is a ring. The second is the over confidence after a 6 game win streak.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Even the best have bad games. No undefeated teams since 72 Dolphins. Look at tge teams the Cowboys have beaten and then look at the ones the 49ers beat, including the Cowboys 42-10.

49ers had an off game it happens. Had more yards on the ground and in the air than the Ravens. The difference, 5 turnovers. For some reason Kyle decided the 9ers would be a pass happy team on Christmas.

If we meet the Raven again this season the result will be different unless between now and then the 9ers lose a bunch of key players.

The loss fixed a couple of issues, first being the whole MVP bull****. Who GAF about MVP, let Lamar have it. The only award that matters is a ring. The second is the over confidence after a 6 game win streak.
Are you from the future?

Proof

Reaction score
Our fans are so dumb and prisoners of the moment.

This will be the 49ers fourth loss this season so the “unbeatable” strawman is lame.

The Niners are the best team in the NFC and certainly superior to the Cowboys.

Snap out of it.
ehh. they had notable injuries that ‘excused’ their previous losses. they’ve pretty clearly been anointed as a juggernaut since, so seeing them get smashed at full strength is somewhat illuminating.

but yes has nothing to do with us and they do presently own us