People thought the 49ers were unbeatable

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This fan base is embarrassing. The constant crying, "the refs" - even from a certain staff member - it's sad to see old men crying over a football team.

Please stop making fools of yourselves, and ask yourself if this game is really that important?

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I'm having a ball listening to 49ers postgame shows, with irate fans calling in blaming the game plan and the coaching staff for their loss.. Not giving any credit to the Ravens for dominating the game. The consensus is "we beat ourselves". It goes to show you that every fan base has its fair share of delusion.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm having a ball listening to 49ers postgame shows, with irate fans calling in blaming the game plan and the coaching staff for their loss.. Not giving any credit to the Ravens for dominating the game. The consensus is "we beat ourselves". It goes to show you that every fan base has its fair share of delusion.
The Ravens beat up the bullies tonight.

mldardy

Reaction score
Not sure if you think you're being funny or just really dense.

Lamar moved up to #1 in the ranking order for NFL MVP.
In doing so, he moved ahead of Purdy and Dak.
‘I never said anything about MVP ok now I am again I think’ Dude it’s past your bedtime. Don’t forget to step over Lamar, Brock, and Dak to get to bed

Last edited:

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
This fan base is embarrassing. The constant crying, "the refs" - even from a certain staff member - it's sad to see old men crying over a football team.

Please stop making fools of yourselves, and ask yourself if this game is really that important?
The fact that we are all here pouring out our thoughts on this message board on Christmas Night, should give you a clue how important it is.. :muttley:

RoboQB

Reaction score
‘I never said anything about MVP ok now I am again I think’ Dude it’s past your bedtime. Don’t forget to step over Lamar and Dak to get to Purdy.
You're incapable of keeping up with your own comments.
Not sure what your problem is. Not trying to get benched for putting up
with your crap. I explained myself even when I knew all you wanted to do
is be rude.

It's pathetic of you to pick a fight completely unprovoked.

RoboQB

Reaction score

I'd love to talk football but currently have some slobbering drunk
stalking me in this thread. Dude won't leave me alone.

mldardy

Reaction score
You're incapable of keeping up with your own comments.
Not sure what your problem is. Not trying to get benched for putting up
with your crap. I explained myself even when I knew all you wanted to do
is be rude.

It's pathetic of you to pick a fight completely unprovoked.
‘I never said anything about MVP but now I am even though I was before but I am incapable of how to do that clearly’.

RoboQB

Reaction score
‘I never said anything about MVP but now I am even though I was before but I am incapable of how to do that clearly’.
You claimed I was "slobbering over Purdy before tonight".
I said I had not participated in any MVP talk before tonight.

Like I said, you can't keep up with your own comments.

The NFL headlines this week will be some version of "Lamar=MVP".

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

Why do you care? Seriously, why the hell do you care whether or not some of us discuss the refs? Even if you think it's stupid what's it to you? What? What's your problem? Why not use the ignore feature or is it just fun for you to look down your nose?

mldardy

Reaction score
You claimed I was "slobbering over Purdy before tonight".
I said I had not participated in any MVP talk before tonight.

Like I said, you can't keep up with your own comments.

The NFL headlines this week will be some version of "Lamar=MVP".
:rolleyes::facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ravens have been a well run organization that hasn't surprised anyone when they beat a current year's best team, for years now.
but ravens have had these type of seasons before in recent years , then they always get beat in playoffs.
Usually in the first game.
The 49ers have had bad games before this season.

To me it all seems fixed for vegas, the money was probably all on SF and then they conveniently lose this game lol, right as they were looking great.
Same thing for dallas 3 times this season,
Same for SF earlier in season, the eagles just coming out of their "slump"
KC with 6 losses lol vegas made a bundle on those.

So many teams looking great for 1 or more games then getting beat by some loser team.
Flacco mysteriously comes off the couch to go on a run lol.

I cant even keep up with the wild card teams much less the in the hunt teams parity is in overdrive!
I have lost interest because it is just too much, might as well just wait and see who makes the play offs no telling who does, Then I imagine the playoffs
will be full of surprises, more than usual.

Heck maybe Cleveland will win the SB and the Bucs are runner up in SB.

ghst187

Reaction score
Where is the SAS video of him laughing and saying the 49ers got exposed, or the eagles for that matter? They almost lost to the NYG. In fact, the eagles are a whisker away from being 0-5 in the East.
Honestly, of all the games of us, 49ers, and Eagles over the weekend, I think ours was the most impressive of the three. We lost on the road to a really good team on a last second fg. Niners got stomped and their mvp threw four picks while eagles nearly lost at home to the giants.

plymkr

Reaction score
their QB could help us just a wee bit as well I think
I’m not going to lie. I was shocked at how good Lamar is. Dude is amazing. I’m not trying to discredit or disrespect Dak. But Lamar is crazy.

Also Trent Williams is their main cog. When he he went out Purdy looked pretty bad. CMC didn’t do much either. Got me thinking that our LT, I can’t spell his name, didn’t do Dak or Pollard any favors by his play. We got to get Tyron back or start Richards cuz that was brutal.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yes a “troll” that has flown out to the Dez Bryant “catch” game in in 2014, a troll that has flown out to Dallas for the 2016 “Mason Crosby back to back 49 yard FG’s” game, the “Jeff Heath” Show out in Los Angeles in 2019, and the 2023 Santa Clara beat down earlier this year.

We’ve beaten trash teams and got gassed. Back to back weeks we play on the road and teams that are playing with playoff intensity, you know that intensity which we have to face while actually in the playoffs, and have looked average at best.

So you’re right we aren’t garbage. We’re average at best
Maybe you should stop flying out to games...you are obviously the reason why we are losing. :muttley:

Surfguy

Reaction score
Anybody know why I was kicked out the xmas game thread????? Wish we had Harbaugh. Great coach!!!
Did you mention anything about the cowboys in the Xmas game thread cause that’s a no-no that will get you tossed?

offlimits

Reaction score
And people thought they were unbeatable lol.

Tough two-game skid for us but if you truly think our season is over, then look around. This is one of those weird seasons where two wild cards could meet in the Super Bowl.

Just let it play out…
That is why the fish loss is so disappointing. I predicted Baltimore would beat SF at home.