People thought the 49ers were unbeatable

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I still think they will run everyone over in the NFC but the AFC is a different animal altogether. The AFC conference is better than the NFC and it’s not close. Imagine if Burrow was healthy.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
And people thought they were unbeatable lol.

Tough two-game skid for us but if you truly think our season is over, then look around. This is one of those weird seasons where two wild cards could meet in the Super Bowl.

Just let it play out…
The Ravens are much better than the Dolphins or the Bills, that 49ers loss is not comparable to ours at all. It's also an anomaly for the 49ers where as ours are a trend.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
They’ve beaten us in the playoffs by a combined 13 points the past two seasons. I’d take them to win over us, too, but to say they own us is an act of exaggeration IMO.
After our performance against them this season, I’d say they are in our heads and own us…….we got bullied, I hope Dak and them haven’t developed a complex over them.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Ravens and 49ers are very similar in one regard. They both have two LBs that are absolute marauders all over the field.

kramskoi

Reaction score
That wasn’t scheme that was personell
People making plays
Yep. Personnel. Like above average linebacker play...something the Cowboys sorely lack. It's one reason why they couldn't get the stop they needed against Miami. Decisions made at the beginning of the year coming home to roost. You can put that on Dan Quinn.

kramskoi

Reaction score
After our performance against them this season, I’d say they are in our heads and own us…….we got bullied, I hope Dak and them haven’t developed a complex over them.
I don't know. Three consecutive losses...with the last one being a total beat-down...I'd say they have something approaching a "complex". At the end of the day it doesn't matter what the Ravens did to them (with the help of five turnovers). It only matters what the Cowboys do...if they get a chance to play them in the playoffs.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Tough two-game skid for us but if you truly think our season is over, then look around. This is one of those weird seasons where two wild cards could meet in the Super Bowl.

Just let it play out…
No, silly goof.

Unbeatable by us.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'd love to talk football but currently have some slobbering drunk
stalking me in this thread. .
I'm an impartial observer but this comment made me laugh really hard.

I love this forum. Win or lose it's always highly entertaining.

Gambit

Reaction score
lol you are proving my point...you are asking why must fans be negative it's because we use terms like this as as to why we lost big games and it's a weekly occurence with this team...if something bad can happen it does. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my post
Weekly occurrence?

Good grief y'all are so disingenuous.

So every game lost is a big game and a 10-5 team has lost every week.

In fact, isn't this the first time they have lost back to back games in like 2 years?

You want to taken seriously and you say things like we lose big games weekly.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Just let it play out…
As I was saying yesterday, anything can happen in a 1 game playoff.

Cmac

Reaction score
We saw what happens when the Bully isn't allowed to take lunch money.......you swing back and watch them run to the teacher or momma.

Reaction score
The got absolutely torched. The game was much more one sided than the score showed.
Everytime I’ve seen a team actually get to Purdy he’s melted.
People saying they own us is a bit far fetched. They torched us this season but we were by far the better team in the playoff till pollard broke his leg let’s not forget that. If they were playing us and mccaffrey broke his leg in the middle of the game I’m sure you’d see a shift in the game.
They are still an excellent team but they have lost one game less than us and they played us at home and certainly haven’t had an harder schedule.
You’d make them favourites if we do play them in the playoffs if they are at home which they almost certainly will be. Obviously a long way to go and a lot of twists and turns before that game as both teams are only a couple of injuries away from falling back into the pack.
Last night just confirmed what I’ve always thought if you can get to the QB he’s not somebody who can carry the team.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sure. If you have the Ravens roster.
You may want to look at the "mentality". Team is not listed with a lot of All-Pro candidates. Ravens don't accept another team beating them don't. Even had they lost, the 9er's were going to take a #$#-whoppin' or two.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You may want to look at the "mentality". Team is not listed with a lot of All-Pro candidates. Ravens don't accept another team beating them don't. Even had they lost, the 9er's were going to take a #$#-whoppin' or two.
The Ravens are a much more physical and tougher team than the Cowboys. What they did last night the Cowboys can't do.