***Per ESPN Romo out 4 weeks with Broken Pinky***Merge

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hahaha, if we can't protect for Romo, we'll see Brooks Bollinger pretty soon cause Brad Johnson will get slaughtered.

We can't run block very well either, so just having Brad manage is out of the question. We're built for quick hitting, big plays, not to impose our will.

The next few weeks should be interesting.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Must have been broken for the last 3-4 games because his accuracy has been erratic.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
This is exactly the wakeup call that this team needs. No more expectations that Romo will bail them out means every player will have to go all-out for the entire game.

StylisticS

Reaction score
We get to see what Garrett is made of as well. We'll see how he handles this and what he does.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2333540 said:
Jason Garrett will really have to step up his game at this point

In a perverted fashion, I am almost glad this will be a side effect of the situation. Earn your genius label, Mister Garrett. He handpicked Johnson, so let's see what he had planned for this contingency.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Alexander;2333556 said:
In a perverted fashion, I am almost glad this will be a side effect of the situation. Earn your genius label, Mister Garrett. He handpicked Johnson, so let's see what he had planned for this contingency.

lol. Well at least you found some silver lining. :)

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2333542 said:
You're not going to be able to disrupt my despair.

What if I told you this was all your fault because of the hallelujah thread?

feel better now?

:p:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
If the QB with the quickest release in the NFL gets hit 19 times in a game behind this atrocious OL, Old Man Johnson isn't going to make it through the 1st quarter. Bollinger won't make it through the end of the game.

Better start working on Crayton in the Wildcat formation.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Alexander;2333556 said:
I'm with you, though I'm not that optimistic. I mean, for crying out loud we had one player missing on our O-line and Houck and Garrett couldn't concoct something that would give Romo any protection.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
aardvark;2333493 said:
I just heard on the Ticket 1310 that Romo broke his pinkie finger on the first play of OT.

Well, that explains his passes on the second and third plays of OT. Neither had any zip or came close to the intended receiver.

Dallyjake

Reaction score
I refuse to buy this story until the Cowboys confirm. ESPN had Eli missing 4 to 6 last year and he missed nada. Cant trust one word from espn.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
As long as Felix plays in the offense, Brad Johnson and Felix will have monsterous games, because Brad will check down to Barber and Felix which is not a bad thing.

Boysboy

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2333571 said:
Well, that explains his passes on the second and third plays of OT. Neither had any zip or came close to the intended receiver.

Owens was wide open on that 3rd down pass-Babe L thought there was a miscommunication b/w them. Apparently not.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2333568 said:
Well now I hate you.

When Tony comes back you need to start a thread about how much you hate him and how much he sucks.

The world should level out then.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Dallyjake;2333576 said:
I refuse to buy this story until the Cowboys confirm. ESPN had Eli missing 4 to 6 last year and he missed nada. Cant trust one word from espn.

:hammer: that is what i said too

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Clove;2333577 said:
As long as Felix plays in the offense, Brad Johnson and Felix will have monsterous games, because Brad will check down to Barber and Felix which is not a bad thing.

You are right, but we can't get a report on Felix.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Boysboy;2333583 said:
Owens was wide open on that 3rd down pass-Babe L thought there was a miscommunication b/w them. Apparently not.

Actually that was part of the problem as well. Romo talked about it that he thought TO was going to run out and Owens read it as a place to run in instead so Tony threw behind him to a different spot.