Per Fisher, Zeke signing is eminent

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
He was washed running behind a better line years ago. Don't care if he comes back on vet minimum. There's no need.
He is not washed. He will be better than Royce, and lueptke, I would pit him on the same level as Rico at this moment with more potential. Don’t give me deuce, he is a joke only drafted cuz of nepotism

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He is not washed. He will be better than Royce, and lueptke, I would pit him on the same level as Rico at this moment with more potential. Don’t give me deuce, he is a joke only drafted cuz of nepotism
Zeke doesn't have the burst he did when he came into the league, that's for sure. My middle child is a big Pats fan, watches all their games, and he agrees with me.

Still, he's big, strong and has good blocking technique. For the right price he definitely has value. As a veteran player he can help the young backs as well.

I hope he does sign. Besides, it's not like he'd be interfering with a top SB contending team :grin:

Surfguy

Reaction score
This was my exact reaction.
giphy.gif

vig454

Reaction score
I think Jerry Jones thinks that Zeke can return to a shadow of his early running days. Because of 1st round OL acquisition. As ludicrous as that sounds. ‍♂️

Carson

Reaction score
I think Jerry Jones thinks that Zeke can return to a shadow of his early running days. Because of 1st round OL acquisition. As ludicrous as that sounds. ‍♂️
Nahh. They need a mentor to Brooks / Benson and somebody to pass protect

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I just noticed others are reporting it. I was thinking this was mostly Fisher.
Don't know if it was something Fisher started or that he just picked up on. I trust nothing that Fisher starts.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Don't know if it was something Fisher started or that he just picked up on. I trust nothing that Fisher starts.
Other more trusted people are starting to say the same thing. Cowboys want Zeke to mentor whatever starting back they end up drafting is the apparent plan.