Pet peeves

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Obviously I'm joking, but it does piss me off when my neighbor rides by at around midnight, and because I live on the corner and he always seems to overestimate the distance to the turn, I get to hear him skidding before turning the corner and gunning it to his driveway, which is the first one on the left. I'd love it if just once, there was a cop sitting right there around the corner to nab his drunk ***.
LMAO! Dude! LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Meh
People marry for all sorts of reasons, this is no worse than marrying someone cause they're "hawt".
All superficial attributes are transitory
If I were rich, I might marry someone who's super hot, and just wanted me for my money. We both get what we want.
;)

hutch1254

Reaction score
The mailman walking on the exact same path through my yard every day even though I have a sidewalk. I don’t even care that he walks through my hyard but not one foot to the left, not one foot to the right but the EXACT same spot.

I think he does it to piss me off on purpose. After a couple years, he wore out the grass so much you could see a trail and I had to fill it in with dirt because it became a drainage issue. Jerk.

I'll mix it up on Monday during delivery.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Obviously I'm joking, but it does piss me off when my neighbor rides by at around midnight, and because I live on the corner and he always seems to overestimate the distance to the turn, I get to hear him skidding before turning the corner and gunning it to his driveway, which is the first one on the left. I'd love it if just once, there was a cop sitting right there around the corner to nab his drunk ***.

I'm not drunk when I do this and I only do this to piss you off. The hour+ drive is so worth it too. :)

aria

Reaction score
Lol, I have a lot of catching up to do, I haven’t looked at this thread since a few days after I started it. 2 new ones, both at the gym today.

-annoying lady in the spin room listening to some show she was watching out loud for everyone to hear (onky a couple of us in there). I came very close to blasting Deicide on my phone and moving closer to her.

-crowded sauna and some older dude walks in and starts doing jumping jacks with his sweat flinging everywhere, luckily I wasn’t close enough to him to catch any of it. He would sit down for a minute or two, stand up and repeat. Very annoying, rude and tweakerish. I left after about 5 minutes before I exploded.