Pet peeves

Londonboy

Reaction score
Yes, it did, LMAO, I did not make the connection. He's British, ya know, sometimes they can just go off on these tangents. Unlike us Yanks. And he is an executive in the PJG and Grand Poobah of the European division.
Being appointed Grand Poobah of the European Division, is a bit like being voted "Most Handsome Man in the Burns Unit"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow! Tools are required for the deed? Good thing you didn't say the nearest Caterpillar dealership. You know, in the event that excavation is required.
I was on my way to the bathroom at a lumberyard in Brooklyn, and one of the employees asked, "You need any help with anything?"
I said, "No thanks, I've been working out. I think I've got this."

jsb357

Reaction score
littering

truckers that pull into the left lane on the interstate and take miles to pass the vehicle they are trying to get around.

littering

drivers that stay in the left (passing only) lane in "no truck in the left lane zones" because it's safer? ***?

littering

red light laggers (looking at phone) so now only 4 cars can make it through the light instead of 6-8.

littering

people that slow down to 10mph below posted speeds because they are going to make a right turn in 2 miles.

littering

Xelda

Reaction score
I live in old folks' country and the driving is making me nuts. Most drive as if they'll die when they get to their destination so let's stretch this out. Then there are the ones that are afraid if they don't come to a complete stop, they'll roll the car. And since most are hard of hearing, road rage and yelling at them doesn't work. They just wave and smile.

You'll notice I didn't mention leaving the turn signal on because I do that just to annoy them. I start in the garage.
I KNEW IT!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
littering

truckers that pull into the left lane on the interstate and take miles to pass the vehicle they are trying to get around.

littering

drivers that stay in the left (passing only) lane in "no truck in the left lane zones" because it's safer? ***?

littering

red light laggers (looking at phone) so now only 4 cars can make it through the light instead of 6-8.

littering

people that slow down to 10mph below posted speeds because they are going to make a right turn in 2 miles.

littering
So, where doe littering fit into your pet peeves?