PFF: Dak Prescott had the highest single game grade by a QB since 2007

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I love it! Keep wracking up wins and stats.

But if we don't win in the postseason, this ends up being just one more year of frustration. For me, that frustration is cumulative.
It does. I’m trying not to think about the negative but yeah if we don’t get to a conference championship….we still are in the same spot with Dak….

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak haters are gonna meme the hell out of his eating turkey legs when we have our next loss
Ehhh...we were innoculated to the depths of Dak Hate when Haters meme'd the hell out of Prescott trying to snap his leg back into place....Eye Test :lmao2: :lmao2:

Ken

Reaction score
That's BS. Dak played a great game, but it wasn't the best QB game of the decade. It wasn't even his best game this season.

Michael Vick's 6 TD game against the Commanders is still the best QB game I have seen in this era.
I agree with this statement. Not so much the Vick comment but not even Dak's best this year.

It shows you how unstable the PFF's grading is.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak has been playing very well. Hopefully it provides the confidence to take it to the next level down the stretch and into the playoffs.

The only way to silence the critics and dismiss these narratives is to win, beating the teams in front of us who have had more success.

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't get the point.

The Commodes are no where near the worst team in the league, let alone in the top 250 of the worst teams over the last 17 years.....
This Asterisk will be the biggest EVER if Cowboys get to the Superbowl with current QB1.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It does. I’m trying not to think about the negative but yeah if we don’t get to a conference championship….we still are in the same spot with Dak….
And not just in the same spot with our QB but entire team, coaching staff and front office.

I haven’t bought into the Hype we are a better team than Phi or SF. And won’t be disappointed if we come up short because I don’t expect us to go deeper.

There’s really nothing wrong in accepting who we are. A good but not great team. Hopefully we can emerge and elevate ourselves to another level .

The only way to change this perspective is to win. This team appears to have the potential to thrust itself upward but again the proof is ultimately in the pudding.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Talk about cherry-picking statistics.
Many fans post PFF grades all the time and even the networks use their grades so I wouldn't say its exactly cherry picking. Whether you buy into PFF grading is a different story.

Bottom line, Dak has played well over this stretch and you would probably have to go cherry picking for a stat that says otherwise over the last month or so.

Adreme

Reaction score
I don't get the point.

The Commodes are no where near the worst team in the league, let alone in the top 250 of the worst teams over the last 17 years.....
Not to mention every other team that got to play the Commanders also had an opportunity for their QB to do this and they did not.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This Asterisk will be the biggest EVER if Cowboys get to the Superbowl with current QB1.
Our QB has proven he’s good enough to get us to the threshold .

But at some point you need to have your best performance on the biggest stages. A signature game or moment when it matters the most.

Only then can we silence these critics and dismiss the narratives.

Or he will be considered over hyped and dependent on a stronger supporting cast to elevate the team.

The only way to overcome this narrative without more team success is leading the league in passing, MVP or HOF type career.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And not just in the same spot with our QB but entire team, coaching staff and front office.

I haven’t bought into the Hype we are a better team than Phi or SF. And won’t be disappointed if we come up short because I don’t expect us to go deeper.

There’s really nothing wrong in accepting who we are. A good but not great team. Hopefully we can emerge and elevate ourselves to another level .

The only way to change this perspective is to win. This team appears to have the potential to thrust itself upward but again the proof is ultimately in the pudding.
I think my issue with that is I don't see Eagles and 49ers as juggernauts. 49ers have a 3 game losing streak under their belt. Eagles lost to the Jets. I feel this is the time. Time to outplay the teams better than us. Chiefs won their SB beating a team better than them. It's our turn.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think my issue with that is I don't see Eagles and 49ers as juggernauts. 49ers have a 3 game losing streak under their belt. Eagles lost to the Jets. I feel this is the time. Time to outplay the teams better than us. Chiefs won their SB beating a team better than them. It's our turn.
Ultimately it’s about beating the better teams in front of you. You have to beat the best to become the best. Until you do then the criticism and narratives will continue.

Qcard

Reaction score
Our QB has proven he’s good enough to get us to the threshold .

But at some point you need to have your best performance on the biggest stages. A signature game or moment when it matters the most.

Only then can we silence these critics and dismiss the narratives.

Or he will be considered over hyped and dependent on a stronger supporting cast to elevate the team.

The only way to overcome this narrative without more team success is leading the league in passing, MVP or HOF type career.
Yes ...very similar to Peyton Manning's 0-4 playoff record start and failing against the Patriots.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m a dak supporter and this is a pretty neat stat but even I have to laugh at the he beat the “1-0” jets line…..holy hell lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wrong.

Dak led the Cowboys to a blowout victory in Week 2 against the at-the-time 1-0 NY Jets. Pretty much destroys this "played 2 teams with winning records. Lost both" false narrative.
WTH? lol...Damn, I must have missed that great game against the 1-0 Jets the Dak and his boys won. Who says Dak can't beat winning games. pfftt

We are SB bound, baby...Cowboys beat them1-0 Jets! I mean Dak did.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's our turn? Really...is that how you think it works in football. Hey, all you other teams. it's our turn, now let us win the SB! smh