PFF: Dak Prescott had the highest single game grade by a QB since 2007

Iago33

Reaction score
That's BS. Dak played a great game, but it wasn't the best QB game of the decade. It wasn't even his best game this season.

Michael Vick's 6 TD game against the Commanders is still the best QB game I have seen in this era.
Mike Vick never played against the Commanders!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thanks for informing me damn I thought we took turns....I just got educated by someone's uncle daddy....thanks.
lol...just messing wit ya. I think the Cowboys have a really good chance this season. Let's just hope the stars align right and all the cards turn up in our favor.

DFWJC

Reaction score
You knew when we already had a blowout win late in the 4th quarter, yet we threw a bomb for another TD late ....to get yet another passing TD, this was possible.

He DID play great in any case.
Btw, I heard that Lawrence had a perfect QB rating last week, so I wonder how you beat that? Then again, PFF has its own deal.

In any case.....Keep it going, Cowboys and Dak

DFWJC

Reaction score
Before Sunday's games, Dak now leads the NFL in the all-important Total TDs-Total Turnovers stat
  • Dak is a whopping plus19 (25 Total TDs, 6 TotalTurnvoers)
  • Herbert is 2nd with a plus17 and has yet to play this weekend. But they get the Raverns 3rd ranked pass D...so good luck
  • Allen and Purdy are tied for 3rd
Herbert has played a brutal schedule all year and will continue to do so, so I really doubt he catches Dak.
Maybe if he got to play his own 32nd ranked pass D a few times...or maybe 30th ranked Washington twice...lol. Nope. Noting close to that on his schedule

Mahomes led this last year but has few weapons and is turning it over more this year. Rodgers usually leads this stat most years but he is over the hill and out. Same with Brady and Brees.

It could happen. And the winner usually wins MVP if he has a good overall rating as well.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m a dak supporter and this is a pretty neat stat but even I have to laugh at the he beat the “1-0” jets line…..holy hell lol
But it's true, isn't it? Doesn't this fact dispel the "Dak and the Cowboys haven't beat a .500+ team in 2023" so far false narrative? Or do you like picking and choosing which team(s) were .500+ rated team(s) at the time they played the Cowboys this season so that it can please your conscience?

Last edited:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The "Dak vs. Winning Teams" record is a whole lot of bull. Entering this season (not updated for 2023) here are some QB's records vs. winning teams:

Dak Prescott- 22-25
Aaron Rodgers- 41-44-1
Josh Allen- 17-17
Justin Herbert- 7-14
Lamar Jackson- 14-14
Kirk Cousins- 14-43
Jared Goff- 14-17
Russell Wilson- 32-27
Matthew Stafford- 11-72 (ouch)
Daniel Jones- 3-13
Baker Mayfield- 7-21
Kyler Murray- 3-11
Deshaun Watson- 7-19

(for some reason I cannot find Jalen Hurts)

What about the best? Patrick Mahomes is 22-12, Joe Burrow is 8-10, and Tom Brady left the game with an amazing 74-47 mark against winning teams.

Basically this all means Dak's performance in such games is at or above the normal NFL mark.