PFF: Dak Prescott had the highest single game grade by a QB since 2007

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But it's true, isn't it? Doesn't this fact dispel the "Dak and the Cowboys haven't beat a .500+ team in 2023" so far false narrative? Or do you like picking and choosing which team(s) were .500+ rated team(s) at the time they played the Cowboys this season so that it can please your conscience?
Actually it doesn’t. The narrative is supported by what teams records currently are . I understand fans don’t like the narrative. But it’s accurate based on their criteria.

If you want to start a new narrative or create a different criteria saying we beat a team “at the time “ with a winning record that’s fine.

These narratives are meaningless. All they do is support a negative argument much like these narratives with Dak supporting a more positive argument. All noise either way. Winning will silence it. Nothing else.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
These narratives are nothing more than noise . But they become monkeys on our back like the drought in championship games.

We were called Next Years Champions when I was younger. It was a huge monkey on our backs. Only way to stop it is to win.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually it doesn’t. The narrative is supported by what teams records currently are . I understand fans don’t like the narrative. But it’s accurate based on their criteria.

If you want to start a new narrative or create a different criteria saying we beat a team “at the time “ with a winning record that’s fine.

These narratives are meaningless. All they do is support a negative argument much like these narratives with Dak supporting a more positive argument. All noise either way. Winning will silence it. Nothing else.
You're wrong and you know it. No fool has any base to argue "the Cowboys have not beaten a .500+ team in 2023" midway through the season when in reality the Cowboys did beat a .500+ team AT THE TIME during Week 2. You can't have it both ways just to fit YOUR NARRATIVE. End-of-season or after-date-played team records does not accurately explain whether a team has beaten a .500+ rated team or not. Take this to any legal court, and you will lose your argument. Guaranteed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're wrong and you know it. No fool has any base to argue "the Cowboys have not beaten a .500+ team in 2023" midway through the season when in reality the Cowboys did beat a .500+ team AT THE TIME during Week 2. You can't have it both ways just to fit YOUR NARRATIVE. End-of-season or after-date-played team records does not accurately explain whether a team has beaten a .500+ rated team or not. Take this to any legal court, and you will lose your argument. Guaranteed.
There’s only one way AC. It’s their record at the end of season and or current at time of narrative. That’s always how these type of arguments are presented.

Like I said. This is their narrative. If you want to start your narrative to include we beat the Jets when they were1-0 that’s fine but it’s not what I’d call a good rebuttal to their narrative. The Jets suk.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There’s only one way AC. It’s their record at the end of season and or current at time of narrative. That’s always how these type of arguments are presented.

Like I said. This is their narrative. If you want to start your narrative to include we beat the Jets when they were1-0 that’s fine but it’s not what I’d call a good rebuttal to their narrative.
Facts are Facts, regardless of any narrative. The Cowboys have already beaten a .500+ team at the time they played that team this 2023 season. That's a fact.

Momanpr100

Reaction score

Like I said. This is their narrative. If you want to start your narrative to include we beat the Jets when they were1-0 that’s fine but it’s not what I’d call a good rebuttal to their narrative.
All the narratives is wrong, a .500 team now can easily be under .500 at the end of the year. It's just a stat for the Cowoys, that is all. We'll know the true answer at the end of the year, when all teams play 17 games. It's not like Dak or this team never ever beat a winning team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
All the narratives is wrong, a .500 team now can easily be under .500 at the end of the year. It's just a stat for the Cowoys, that is all. We'll know the true answer at the end of the year, when all teams play 17 games. It's not like Dak or this team never ever beat a winning team.
I wouldn’t say the narratives are wrong. They are created to support their argument . We just don’t like the narrative .

And we haven’t beaten a winning record team this year . It didn’t say ever as we know isn’t correct.

But I think we will beat a team with a winning record this year and end this narrative . We did last year. Winning always silences the noise.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say the narratives are wrong. They are created to support their argument . We just don’t like the narrative .

And we haven’t beaten a winning record team this year . It didn’t say ever as we know isn’t correct.

But I think we will beat a team with a winning record this year and end this narrative . We did last year. Winning always silences the noise.
Agree to disagree, new narratives are made everyday for the Cowboys, so I don't buy into made up narratives.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
No rational person views things like you're presenting them.

It would be pure idiocy to do it like that.