PFF: Dak Prescott had the highest single game grade by a QB since 2007

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
But it's true, isn't it? Doesn't this fact dispel the "Dak and the Cowboys haven't beat a .500+ team in 2023" so far false narrative? Or do you like picking and choosing which team(s) were .500+ rated team(s) at the time they played the Cowboys this season so that it can please your conscience?

It’s an absolute stretch for someone whose looking for any validation to support their basis of supporting dak and I do like dak a lot but the jets absolutely suck. They are terrible. That win means zippo.

Dak has played great of late and for the year but we have zero signature and currently zero wins against teams with winning records

Kevinicus

Reaction score
We are on a win streak and Dak is playing well…why on earth are you unhappy?
Where did you come up with the idea that I am unhappy?

This is the problem with you and AC. Your obsession blinds you to reality. You're incapable of responding to what people are actually saying and the merits of their arguments. You invent things in your head to argue against...and you still do that poorly.

You don't deal with facts, only your emotions.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He played a great game. He’s going to start hitting some of those wide open deep passes. But at least they’re creating pressure on a defense. Hopefully he’s hitting his stride at the right time.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This grade for Dak is an indictment of PFF.

I don't even think this was Dak's best game much less every other QB in the last 16 years.

PFF is a bogus outfit.

In order to believe PPF, they would have to have the same person grading every player on every play for the last 16 years.

Once more than one person does the grading then the results are tainted by personal bias.

I'm not even talking about liking one team over another. I'm talking about how we each perceive information.

PFF would also have to have inside information as to what was expected of every player, on every play for the last 16 years.

Dak is playing well, we all see it and we don't need Chris Collingsworth's Cash Cow to inform us of the obvious.
I could be wrong but I don’t think PFF uses an emotional measure when determining a grade. These grades are based on data/numbers and a formulation. I also believe they have definitions on how certain metrics are established which should eliminate any bias. However if you’re trying to prove a point you can pick and choose how to present that data.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What miserable fans that something like this bothers them ....... even a mod ...... how sad.
I’ve had one interpret something I posted into how they saw it and not for what it actually was and they deleted it. I even explained it in a message and their interpretation was all that mattered. So, I’m not surprised by this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Where did you come up with the idea that I am unhappy?

This is the problem with you and AC. Your obsession blinds you to reality. You're incapable of responding to what people are actually saying and the merits of their arguments. You invent things in your head to argue against...and you still do that poorly.

You don't deal with facts, only your emotions.
What obsession? What reality am I missing?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are obsessed with Dak. You defend him when he's not even being criticized.

Everything you say is basically false, the reality would be the opposite of what you say.

Stop making crap up too.
What have I said that was false? I’m confused? I am obsessed with this team. I defend the whole team. But for some reason when I defend Dak it triggers you?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You start an argument trying to defend him when he's not being criticized. That's mental illness.

Pointing that out is not me being triggered.
When the hell have I defended him lol? Accusing me of mental illness is nasty work especially in the context of fandom lol……wild….

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Put an asterisk next to it. It was just da Commanders.
Yes, because in the past 16 years, no QB has played a defense as bad as the 2023 Commanders. It was literally Dak against a pop warner defense. Not Tom Brady, Payton Manning,Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahommes, Drew Brees....nobody.