PFF: Dak Prescott had the highest single game grade by a QB since 2007

Diehardblues

Reaction score
For the fans who want to use the record when we played them I think the Chargers , Rams and Wash are all better teams than the Jets.

I really thought LAC were a potential playoff team. But that’s really a bigger narrative in that we haven’t beat a playoff caliber team this year. Not yet anyway. We have several coming up. It should change. I don’t think we will lose to all of them.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The only idiocy is coming from you.
Dallas plays team x, who is 1-0, in week 2. Team x proceeds to lose the rest of their games and finishes 1-16.

Everyone with a functioning brain: Laughs at the stupidity it would take to count Team x as a victory against a winning team.

You: Durrr, they were 1-0 when we played them. o_O

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dallas plays team x, who is 1-0, in week 2. Team x proceeds to lose the rest of their games and finishes 1-16.

Everyone with a functioning brain: Laughs at the stupidity it would take to count Team x as a victory against a winning team.

Dak plays well and you’re spiraling out of control lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

You hate Dak. You hate what in-season accomplishments this team is accruing under Dak. Yet, you still watch them while still spewing your hateful garbage. DURRR!!!

Every sane Cowboys fan laughs at you.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You hate Dak. You hate what in-season accomplishments this team is accruing under Dak. Yet, you still watch them while still spewing your hateful garbage. DURRR!!!

Every sane Cowboys fan laughs at you.
I don't hate Dak. I don't hate in-season accomplishments.

I'm not even on the "but they haven't beaten anyone" bandwagon. While factually true, they haven't been just beating teams, they're destroying them.

I haven't commented on Dak or the Cowboys on this issue. My comments have been on a general concept.

I'm sorry logic and reason are so crushing to your soul. You and your buddy are obsessed with a player, and that obsession far outweighs any fandom for the team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't hate Dak. I don't hate in-season accomplishments.

I'm not even on the "but they haven't beaten anyone" bandwagon. While factually true, they haven't been just beating teams, they're destroying them.

I haven't commented on Dak or the Cowboys on this issue. My comments have been on a general concept.

I'm sorry logic and reason are so crushing to your soul. You and your buddy are obsessed with a player, and that obsession far outweighs any fandom for the team.
Your Dak hatred is well known. You fool no one. Sad to see you backtrack, but I'm not surprised.

plymkr

Reaction score
:omg: We have us a QB!

:starspin:

Nice!!! Let’s keep it rolling through January. Everyone knows I’m not the biggest Dak fan but he’s playing out of his mind. I don’t buy into the whole “it’s been against bad teams” argument. I feel all these guys are professionals and the margin of error is so small in the NFL. So in my mind any errand throw or bad read by any player in the NFL will cost you. I just want to see it in the playoffs, where he has struggled. But since it’s still the regular season then let’s enjoy the fact that a Cowboys player is balling out.

Go Dak! And Go Cowboys!! Screw personal agendas, I’m in it for the team. And BTW, congrats again on the new baby. That’s awesome on a non football topic.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yeah, the problem was never really Dak. It was scheme and being too predictable.

Now we have a coach who is willing to adjust the scheme. That's why our losses were blessings in disguise because it prompted us to develop a scheme to open up the offenae..

Since we've done that, Dak has been nearly unstoppable.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, the problem was never really Dak. It was scheme and being too predictable.

Now we have a coach who is willing to adjust the scheme. That's why our losses were blessings in disguise because it prompted us to develop a scheme to open up the offenae..

Since we've done that, Dak has been nearly unstoppable.
100% truth. Well said bro.