PFT: Parsons not at Cowboys first day of voluntary offseason work

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Naw it was on several players instagrams. It was Sam Williams, Turpin, Armstrong etc.

Poor wording on my part. My point was I'm mad at the FO and the players. Lol
They were celebrating the win before they got it? Sheesh.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
The front office took the off-season off, so the players might as well.

These clowns all deserve each other.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I have no problem with any player on this team due for a contract extension not showing up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes sir, 100%. I was behind furious lol. In fact, in my entire 40ish years of fanhood I can't recall being so biter after a loss for so long. They done murdered a part of me that game.
Man I was so pissed after that Packers game I must’ve missed this news. I didn’t even want to see or hear anything Cowboys related. Smh……

Reactions: CWR

Motorola

Reaction score
An empty stadium would make a far better statement, but we all know that won't happen. The place is always full of people who don't have a clue what is going on within the organization, they show up in droves regardless. That's why there is never any pressure on the Jones' to make changes.

giphy.gif

Yea this guy never won anything either.
Anyone viewed the statue the 76ers honored Iverson with last week?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
excuse to who? you? :lmao: of course the other side of that is they have to be at fault for something to need an excuse.

AI had his issues but he never had another ALL NBA 1st teamer and all stars to play with. That is a fact. Whether or not you will stop blaming him is all you and nothing more.
What a joke.

I know ....... I know practice is not important.

You boys have made that perfectly clear.