PFT: Parsons not at Cowboys first day of voluntary offseason work

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I know ....... this team is so good they do not need to practice ........

Now run away again before November.
Nice strawman. I am talking about you thinking you are in a position to excuse anyone. the only avoidance is you on that subject.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I tell you that I am not making that argument. You don't get it.

So who is being excused to? You going to dodge again?
Yea yea ....... we get it .......players do not owe the fans by being prepared.

I mean we saw that in the playoffs.

Practice bad ..........

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yea yea ....... we get it .......players do not owe the fans by being prepared.

I mean we saw that in the playoffs.

Practice bad ..........
So you speak for the fans? :lmao:

You are doing an excellent job illustrating my point about your entitlement.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Entitlement ? after 28 years of Jerry Circus?

Anyway ...... back to how you hate practice.
I haven't spoken about it one way or another. You also are feel entitled to speaking for me too. You really do not have much else.

What I have said is that Parsons was not with the team immediately last year and was working out with Vonn Miller and Andrew Whitworth. It is a nuanced take which for your binary mindset is probably difficult. Nevermind Zack Martin and his staying out of practice last season.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I haven't spoken about it one way or another. You also are feel entitled to speaking for me too. You really do not have much else.

What I have said is that Parsons was not with the team immediately last year and was working out with Vonn Miller and Andrew Whitworth. It is a nuanced take which for your binary mindset is probably difficult.
Wow ....... you are so smart.

Maybe I should hate practice too?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yea ....... everyone else is so dumb for expecting our players to practice while being paid millions.

Thank God you are here to set us straight.
I like how you try to pretend it is a everyone thing when it is clearly just a you thing. Nice copium.

I never said I didn't want them to practice. I just said last season Parsons was still training and practicing just not at the Star. Nuance is hard for you obviously.

CWR

Reaction score
Man I was so pissed after that Packers game I must’ve missed this news. I didn’t even want to see or hear anything Cowboys related. Smh……
Yeah man, you probably went on radio silence for awhile there. You were smarter than me. I stepped back, but not far enough. Lol

Yet, here we are. This offseason been a trip though. I dont even wear my Cowboys gear unless I have nothing else clean. Funny because the few times that has happened other Cowboys fans at random stores etc. have expressed their disgust with our off season. The Cowboys social media is almost exclusively fans teeing off on them. I've never seen the fan base this angry for this long. We are reaching a boiling point.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Now run away again before November.
Prima facie I had no idea what you were talking about but now that I remember all I can say is :lmao:

That was 9 years ago and you are still holding onto it in anger. Plus it is from another forum. Nice.