News: PFT: Report: Jason Garrett has been campaigning to remain the Cowboys coach

EST_1986

Reaction score
Glazer just repeated it on Fox, so....

But yeah, Jason is a little confused. Blaming others and campaigning behind the scenes has worked for him for 13 years now. He doesn't understand why it suddenly ended.
What glazer says is pretty close to gospel too

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with you. Jerry is dysfunctional. But it still would not explain why Garrett would not say I am not coming back. Instead telling his coaches this wait and see deal. Garrett could get out in front of this and protect his pride and name and say I am not coming back. Instead the reports are he is begging to stay. Meanwhile all the other coaching vacancies are getting filled.

Maybe Garrett comes back as VP of operations or whatever? But all the tea leaves suggest that Garrett still has a shot at being head coach.... which is really all he wants.

Still feel that way?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glazer just repeated it on Fox, so....

But yeah, Jason is a little confused. Blaming others and campaigning behind the scenes has worked for him for 13 years now. He doesn't understand why it suddenly ended.
Some of the posters here act like this is a kid in the principle’s office getting away with something by saying “it was Timmy that put the firecracker in the trash can”. Garrett hasn’t survived because of what you claimed, he survived because Jerry was eager to look like he made a smart hire and kept convincing himself he was going to eventually be proven right. It’s on Jerry.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
What do maybe mean?

I do like how you are still hung up on our convo from a week or more ago though.
I like clowning goofy dudes who run their mouth about stuff they dont know. Id like to see more trash posts from you. Wheb garrett is fired keep us all updated on the number 1 candidate

John813

Reaction score
giphy-1.gif

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Begging for anything makes you look so pitiful. Like breaking up with a girl and she’s sobbing on her knees asking you to reconsider - have some dignity, Garrett

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I like clowning goofy dudes who run their mouth about stuff they dont know. Id like to see more trash posts from you. Wheb garrett is fired keep us all updated on the number 1 candidate

Thanks for the vitamin I. All i know is that i have been in your head rent free for a week or more.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Breaking News :

No other team in the NFL is dumb enough to pay carrot top 6 million dollars per year, not even a cool million .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Report: Jason Garrett "has been campaigning" to remain the Cowboys coach

gettyimages-1195735706-e1578152768772.jpg

So what has been going on during the "run out the clock" meetings between the Cowboys and coach Jason Garrett? From Garrett's perspective, the goal is to keep his job. Ed Werder o...

Read Full Story

so articles are now coming out that Garret was notified.