News: PFT: Who’s the best running back in the NFL?

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
And to put and end to this "debate", these are mid-season projections for David Johnson

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-stats-historic-start-yards-touchdowns-102416

With 1,004 yards from scrimmage and eight touchdowns through seven games, Johnson is now on pace for 2,295 total yards and 18 touchdowns.

Only twice in NFL history has a player had at least 2,250 yards from scrimmage and 18 touchdowns: LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006 (2,323 yards and 28 touchdowns) and Priest Holmes in 2002 (2,287 yards and 21 touchdowns).

With your little brain, can you even fathom what Johnson is doing in Arizona right now? This is behind an average to a little above average offensive line, if that. Yes, yes he is far and away better than any RB in the league right now. He's essentially the running back and receiver on that offense and biggest reason for the Arizona turn around since their rocky start.

If he has a couple more big games when it comes to TD totals, he will be on pace to an LT MVP-like year.
lol you're so emotional, pull your skirt down. My point still stands. Stats don't prove he's far and away better than other top backs, hence you're overrating him. It's definitely not a debate. You think stats are an end all be all and I don't. Difference is your panties are in a wad over a disagreement. You're a little little (man). :thumbup:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
lol you're so emotional, pull your skirt down. My point still stands. Stats don't prove he's far and away better than other top backs, hence you're overrating him. It's definitely not a debate. You think stats are an end all be all and I don't. Difference is your panties are in a wad over a disagreement. You're a little little (man). :thumbup:

You're saying nothing. Unless you are going to counter with something of some kind of substance, we are done here.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
You're saying nothing. Unless you are going to counter with something of some kind of substance, we are done here.
We were done when you responded like a child with elementary insults. You got treated how you deserved. You don't get any counter from a grown man. Understand?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We were done when you responded like a child with elementary insults. You got treated how you deserved. You don't get any counter from a grown man. Understand?

Are you seriously that upset that I called your brain small and then hit you with blatant facts? YOU are acting like a child, you came at me acting like it was just oh so bizarre I thought Johnson was far and away the better running back. I then hit you with facts, now you're trying to take some high ground.

Again, I'm not here to post around your fragile fee-fees. Do you have something to counter what I showed you or not? If not we are done here.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Are you seriously that upset that I called your brain small and then hit you with blatant facts? YOU are acting like a child, you came at me acting like it was just oh so bizarre I thought Johnson was far and away the better running back. I then hit you with facts, now you're trying to take some high ground.

Again, I'm not here to post around your fragile fee-fees. Do you have something to counter what I showed you or not? If not we are done here.
Do I seem upset? :huh:. Again, I treat you like you call to be treated. Move along now

perrykemp

Reaction score
With your little brain, can you even fathom what Johnson is doing in Arizona right now? This is behind an average to a little above average offensive line, if that. Yes, yes he is far and away better than any RB in the league right now. He's essentially the running back and receiver on that offense and biggest reason for the Arizona turn around since their rocky start.

If he has a couple more big games when it comes to TD totals, he will be on pace to an LT MVP-like year.

It was nice, insightful, post until you flushed the whole thing away with a childish insult.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Zeke is still number one in rushing yards as of right now and I doubt any RB playing tonight will change that.

Pretty impressive considering he had a week off.

Don't know if that makes him the best RB in the league, it does make him number one in total yards, number one in runs over 20 yards, number one in carries resulting in first downs and tied 3rd for TDs. Again...all with having the week off.
Kinda puts the exclamation point on everything at the moment. YES!

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
So what's the reason for zeke's crazy 703 yards 6 games in? I know one can say oline a D freak Rb but is that it? this is a QB centric leaguess. Whats going on?

Cebrin

Reaction score
Zeke is still number one in rushing yards as of right now and I doubt any RB playing tonight will change that.

Pretty impressive considering he had a week off.

Don't know if that makes him the best RB in the league, it does make him number one in total yards, number one in runs over 20 yards, number one in carries resulting in first downs and tied 3rd for TDs. Again...all with having the week off.
And being garbage against fhe giants