PHI was missing top 3 CBs

Reaction score
Savor the win. But pump the breaks a little on our passing offense. PHI was missing top 3
CBs after losing Darby during game. Think of what our D would be like to throw against without Jones, Awuzie, and Lewis. Debbie Downer, I know, but we need to see this type of performance again.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Savor the win. But pump the breaks a little on our passing offense. PHI was missing top 3
CBs after losing Darby during game. Think of what our D would be like to throw against without Jones, Awuzie, and Lewis. Debbie Downer, I know, but we need to see this type of performance again.

Yep...………...this Eagles team is a shadow. The offense is completely banged up.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
We were missing 2 starting OL and playing with 3rd tier TEs. Overcome or be overrun.

mldardy

Reaction score
CBs after losing Darby during game. .
giphy.gif

kevm3

Reaction score
We were missing one of our best pass rushers in David Irving. Maliek Collins went out too. Sean Lee was sitting on the bench as well. Shouldn't the Eagles have dropped 50 on us?

Connor Williams was out. Zack Martin went out for a bit. Frederick is on the bench. Terrance Williams isn't on the field. You can do the injury thing all day.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They were.

To be honest one of the starters they were missing is a bum anyway.

We are missing guys also.

I could care less about the injuries. No excuses for garret. No excuses for the eagles.

I agree. Injuries were no excuse for either side. Dallas ran all over those Eagles. And that had nothing to do with their cornerbacks.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Well.. Other teams have had decimated secondaries and we still didn’t expose them so this is still progress somewhat.

erod

Reaction score
Plus both their running backs, an offensive lineman, and a safety.

Still fun to win.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I agree. Injuries were no excuse for either side. Dallas ran all over those Eagles. And that had nothing to do with their cornerbacks.

Exactly.

Fletcher cox was playing against two backs up in the middle.

Zeke feasted.

Every team in the NFL is beat up. People need to learn that and not let coaches use it as an excuse.

kevm3

Reaction score
It's funny how Philly was supposed to spank us, and now we win and all of a sudden they really aren't that great now

Why don't we give our players the excuse of our offense being a shadow of itself with the loss of Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, Terrance Williams, no Travis Frederick, no David Irving, Zack Martin knocked out for a portion of the game, Connor Williams on the bench, no Sean Lee, Maliek Collins injured

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly.

Fletcher cox was playing against two backs up in the middle.

Zeke feasted.

Every team in the NFL is beat up. People need to learn that and not let coaches use it as an excuse.

I didn't want to hear it when fans were trying to use the, for Dallas poor play and I don't want to hear about it for the Eagles either.