Philly or GB?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I agree. I said before the Atlanta game that if philly had a big weakness on defense it was their secondary

Green Bay's offense hasn't been playing up to par or to their full potential. So, tonight just might be the night will be able to kick it into gear. Hopefully it turns out to be their best offensive game of the season so far.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I’m with Suddenlink out of West Texas. Do not get NFL Network per our current package. Would love to see the Eagles/Packers game, and hopefully watch the Eagles continue to get buried.

Prime carries this live, correct? Any help is appreciated!

I believe it's on Fox tonight.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Obviously, I'm going with Green Bay and Bart Starr. Stars gotta stick together in this one.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I’m with Suddenlink out of West Texas. Do not get NFL Network per our current package. Would love to see the Eagles/Packers game, and hopefully watch the Eagles continue to get buried.

Hello west Texas! We folks here in east Texas don't have it much better, They constantly play with out packages and change the channels at their whim.

They even took away the Cartoon Network, for God's sake and added three more channels to sell vacuum cleaners!!
Who does things like that?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Hello west Texas! We folks here in east Texas don't have it much better, They constantly play with out packages and change the channels at their whim.

They even took away the Cartoon Network, for God's sake and added three more channels to sell vacuum cleaners!!
Who does things like that?

At least you guys don't have to worry about tonight, Fox is carrying the game.

cowboyec

Reaction score
hearing that a plague has engulfed the state of wisconsin....started in westconsins and spread into eastconsins........wait.....being told the eagles arrived....never mind.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::laugh:

speedkilz88

Reaction score

I'm north of Houston right now, and it is listed on FOX for me so you should be good to go.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am rooting for the Eagles. I know scourge of the forum, lower than mole poop, nest raised by a turkey vulture but hear me out. Besides the fact that Rodgers is an arrogant, smug awesome person and is secretly in love with his agent and they play nude bumper pool in his basement, it serves our purposes to have them beat GB and give them a loss and then the Cowboys can give them a 2nd loss the following week and have PHL coming up 2 games later, the Cowboys can have more control of their playoff seeding destiny.

The Cowboys only have one game with GB and they have an easier schedule already having beaten two division foes. Now, unless you're afraid those pesky Eagles can pull a turnaround like the Cowboys did last season?

Here's my bottom line, I do not want the Cowboys to clinch this division early because I do not have confidence in Garrett that he's learned his lesson about prepping for the playoffs. He didn't learn when he was OC and didn't when he was HC, both times his teams came into the game flat. And I'll tell ya something else, I'd prefer they not get a bye for the playoffs for the same reason. I want the Eagles on their heels to the end.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As this game gets closer, I got that weird feeling this is going to be one of those "what the hell" type games.

Like Rodgers will do two or three stupid things that factor in an Eagles win that you'll mutter to yourself, "why doesn't Rodgers go that stupid against us"....................

I'm going to go the other way. I think Green Bay wins convincingly and the bloom comes fully off the rose of the Eagles as a Super Bowl contender and true panic sets in in Philadelphia.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
But the Packers defense is. The Eagles haven't been playing well and are dealing with a lot of early season injuries. They're in a tailspin and they're ripe for the pickin'!

I'll be shocked if the Eagles were to somehow pull this game out. They had to mount a huge comeback to beat the Commanders and then lost to Atlanta and Detroit.

They've got issues and they're in trouble. Looking at their upcoming schedule, if they lose this one, I can see them going 8-8 on the year.

The Eagles were 2 catches from being 3 and 0. I think they will beat them and convincingly.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I am rooting for the Eagles. I know scourge of the forum, lower than mole poop, nest raised by a turkey vulture but hear me out. Besides the fact that Rodgers is an arrogant, smug awesome person and is secretly in love with his agent and they play nude bumper pool in his basement, it serves our purposes to have them beat GB and give them a loss and then the Cowboys can give them a 2nd loss the following week and have PHL coming up 2 games later, the Cowboys can have more control of their playoff seeding destiny.

The Cowboys only have one game with GB and they have an easier schedule already having beaten two division foes. Now, unless you're afraid those pesky Eagles can pull a turnaround like the Cowboys did last season?

Here's my bottom line, I do not want the Cowboys to clinch this division early because I do not have confidence in Garrett that he's learned his lesson about prepping for the playoffs. He didn't learn when he was OC and didn't when he was HC, both times his teams came into the game flat. And I'll tell ya something else, I'd prefer they not get a bye for the playoffs for the same reason. I want the Eagles on their heels to the end.
I know, who walks around with their agent all the time? suspicious

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
It comes down to Rodgers. If he is on, I just can't see how the Eagles win. If he and the offense are still sputtering............ Philly could win.

GB winning is better for us. Philly will eventually get some of their key guys back from injury so the bigger the hole they are in, the better.

I just hate both these teams with a passion. Can't decide who to cheer for. I know that Philly losing would be better, but I would like that smirk on Rodgers face wiped out.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Who are you referring to as "they" and "them"?

I think they will beat the Packers and it won't be close. Even with all their
injuries, if agaHOR and the rest of them make the catches they are 3 and 0.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

So you're taking the Eagles in a blow out tonight?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And if not for a second half rally against the winless Commanders, they're 0-3.

They've managed to lose to not one, but two teams that really aren't very good.

It will be interesting to revisit this conversation tomorrow to see how each of us fared in our predictions.