Twitter: Plan with Zeke according to Mike Fisher

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's not making enough. Pay him more and he will win more games, it's so simple even a quarterback can do it.
Pimple! Yarble goffa ya, menas mor meeka yu jamm Nob anubo this nanna nanunabe!

Yes?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Too many A gap running plays last year.

the run blocking was terrible. Of course, Knight and Steele didn’t help things much.

I’ve argued the shotgun draw plays to Zeke are useless. Everyone knows it’s going to the A gap.

Even Pollard suffered.

plymkr

Reaction score
Zeke hate...you didn't even read it. "team friendly" you casually left out. What the f...
I don't hate Zeke but the idea of being strapped to him and his subpar play for more years in a jolting emotion. Zeke is a shell of his former self, paid the highest at his position and arguably not the best for this team. When Zeke was out Pollard carried the load and was more explosive. I don't hate Zeke, but his contract and play are hurting the team. I'm glad we are not stuck with him longer than we need to be.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't hate Zeke but the idea of being strapped to him and his subpar play for more years in a jolting emotion. Zeke is a shell of his former self, paid the highest at his position and arguably not the best for this team. When Zeke was out Pollard carried the load and was more explosive. I don't hate Zeke, but his contract and play are hurting the team. I'm glad we are not stuck with him longer than we need to be.
I think he deserves another year, with his best buddy dynamic duo QB and a REAL o-line? And a second year of head coach. And non covid.

Don't you think?

plymkr

Reaction score
I think he deserves another year, with his best buddy dynamic duo QB and a REAL o-line? And a second year of head coach. And non covid.

Don't you think?
Yeah I'm good with that. I'm also good with Irvin telling SAS that Zeke's in good shape right now.

A healthy and in shape Zeke, healthy o line and healthy Dak could do some damage this year.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Zeke is in 2016 Dez mode. His name is now way bigger than his game, and some fans will claim he's due for a turnaround after a bad year when the signs clearly point to him being washed.

"Dak and Dez will get that deep ball timing down", no, Dez just doesn't have the springs to win deep balls like he used to.

"Zeke just needs to get his OL healthy", no, Zeke has lost two gears and stops putting in effort after he gets stuffed a few times.

I supported Zeke since his rookie year, but 2020 was atrocious.

jnday

Reaction score
If the plan isn't trading Zeke away, it's a bad plan. Zeke Is poster boy for laziness, and don't give a crap attitude , and give me a breather even though I just carried the ball two times. Jaylon poster boy for dumb, foolish, wimp, lie football iq, and no social IQ in celebrating when players are hurt. Both these need to hit the trade narket asap. Woods is next. The I take plays off, without going to the sidelines first. Can't stand those three players.
It is a much bigger problem than these three players. The country club culture in Dallas runs deep. Big money, low effort and no accountability.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke is in 2016 Dez mode. His name is now way bigger than his game, and some fans will claim he's due for a turnaround after a bad year when the signs clearly point to him being washed.

"Dak and Dez will get that deep ball timing down", no, Dez just doesn't have the springs to win deep balls like he used to.

"Zeke just needs to get his OL healthy", no, Zeke has lost two gears and stops putting in effort after he gets stuffed a few times.

:clap:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Fish is normally full of nonsense but he's currently saying Farley is our # 1 target on defense so I am conveniently choosing to believe Fish at this time.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
We have to settle down on Zeke and give him an opportunity to bounce back in 2021. I think we'll see a pretty motivated Zeke.

Hardline

Reaction score
I would draft one of those Tar heel RBs in the 4th round if one fell.
I don't care what Zekes contract is.
Zeke should be putting up Hall of fame numbers and dominating still at this point in his career.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Dez was injured...what’s Zeke’s excuse?