Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There for Tanner Vallejo and Ben Weaver.

Keep that Scandrick, Crawford, Lawrence pipeline open.

Last edited:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score

I am still incredibly leery about him. Dont like the way he tackles at all.

Watch his lsu film. Guise took his manhood. Had him watching piles, scared to get dirty. Please watch that film anybody who wants him. He's not some super physical guy like the highlights portray

RS12

Reaction score
Watch his lsu film. Guise took his manhood. Had him watching piles, scared to get dirty. Please watch that film anybody who wants him. He's not some super physical guy like the highlights portray
The guy reminds me of a more athletically gifted JJ Wilcox. All to often goes for kill shot on a tackle, guy bounces off and keeps running.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The guy reminds me of a more athletically gifted JJ Wilcox. All to often goes for kill shot on a tackle, guy bounces off and keeps running.

He's not a trained killer back there in support. He can run and some are looking at him as a CB. Probably for that reason.

Alexander

Reaction score
I've thought Davis/Mahomes would be legitimate targets for a while now. Will be interesting to see how draft unfolds with that pick
If I am betting, I think Mahomes has the best shot at going earlier than expected. Would be real nice if all of them (Mahomes, Tribusky, Watson, Webb and Kizer) went in the first. It would really jumble things up. All in all, there has to be at least two you would hope.

Alexander

Reaction score
Watt's draft prep: Meeting with teams, beating J.J. in dunk contest
Published: March 30, 2017 at 6 p.m.

For T.J. Watt, the long month-and-a-half wait between pro day and draft day has been filled with ultra-competitive workouts with his oldest brother, the Texans' J.J., downtime with the family and, now, workouts with at least four teams, including some potential Super Bowl contenders.

Watt told NFL.com that in the past week he has worked out for the Cowboys, Lions and Patriots and is scheduled to work out for the Panthers.

http://www.nfl.com/labs/rr/pathtothedraft/watt?campaign=tw-cf-sf66883141-sf66883141

Last edited:

RS12

Reaction score
Things just got serious when it comes to Dallas Cowboys' pre-draft visits.

Now that the team has officially conceded to focusing heavily on defense in the upcoming NFL Draft, it's a foregone conclusion they'll look to grab one or maybe even two impact pass rushers -- given how deep the class is this year.

There aren't many who have the prowess and ceiling of Wisconsin star T.J. Watt, whom the Cowboys have reportedly worked out this week, per NFL.com and Cowboys' insider Jeff Cavanaugh.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Dallas-Cowboys-work-out-star-Wisconsin-pass-rusher-TJ-Watt-52067265

gmoney112

Reaction score
Things just got serious when it comes to Dallas Cowboys' pre-draft visits.

Now that the team has officially conceded to focusing heavily on defense in the upcoming NFL Draft, it's a foregone conclusion they'll look to grab one or maybe even two impact pass rushers -- given how deep the class is this year.

There aren't many who have the prowess and ceiling of Wisconsin star T.J. Watt, whom the Cowboys have reportedly worked out this week, per NFL.com and Cowboys' insider Jeff Cavanaugh.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Dallas-Cowboys-work-out-star-Wisconsin-pass-rusher-TJ-Watt-52067265

Not surprising. I think they're going to work out most guys they can pick on Day 1 or 2.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Was watching a Grambling vs. Arizona for Chad Williams when I remembered how some folks were swearing by Scooby Wright.

As for Williams I'm a fan; tough-nosed kid, competitor that should only do better with a good QB.

Last edited: