Video: Players Lounge: The Dak Debt | Well Beyond Disrespect

Brax

Reaction score
Dak and our defense have played almost identical. The don't play well against good teams.

It is funny how people want to talk about Dak's playoff performance, then link it to how well our D played in the regular season

How about we flip it.

Let's discuss how well Dak played during the regular season and how our D played in the playoffs.
Those 49er playoff games really blows that argument up. The GB game was another no show for Dak and yes the wasn’t stellar but watching the 3 and outs int and pick 6 does something to a D 27-0 with less than 2 minutes left and Dak responsible for 14 of those points, so to succeed all Jerry has to do is pay Dak, give him all pro players at every offensive position and put together the 85 bears defense that can hold the best teams to under 10 points and Super Bowl. Flip all you want it doesn’t hold water.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
We're paying Micah for his Great rookie season. After that, i've seen nothing else to me that says he's a dominant force, he's just insanely fast!
We put him at edge and ruined him... to be honest with you

Imagine he played LBer and can just walk up to the line and rush when he see's fit...that should be how he is utilized, instead we just slam him into someone 100lbs more and hope his hands are faster

Chasing6

Reaction score
Those 49er playoff games really blows that argument up. The GB game was another no show for Dak and yes the wasn’t stellar but watching the 3 and outs int and pick 6 does something to a D 27-0 with less than 2 minutes left and Dak responsible for 14 of those points, so to succeed all Jerry has to do is pay Dak, give him all pro players at every offensive position and put together the 85 bears defense that can hold the best teams to under 10 points and Super Bowl. Flip all you want it doesn’t hold water.
No he was not responsible for 14 points. When Mahomes threw a pick or did not automatically result into a TD. That only happens in Dallas.

Brax

Reaction score
No he was not responsible for 14 points. When Mahomes threw a pick or did not automatically result into a TD. That only happens in Dallas.
Did he throw the pick? Wasn’t that after a classic 3 and out? If he doesn’t throw the pick then you are correct. What next the pick 6 was the defense fault for not stopping a score on the first pick. The fact remains the score is 13 - 7 at the half without Daks contribution to the Packers.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Did he throw the pick? Wasn’t that after a classic 3 and out? If he doesn’t throw the pick then you are correct. What next the pick 6 was the defense fault for not stopping a score on the first pick. The fact remains the score is 13 - 7 at the half without Daks contribution to the Packers.
Did GB March down and score on the opening drive?

Funny how if Dak makes a mistake it demoralizes the team and effects the rest of the game.

However, if the defense commits 3 penalties in the opening drive and gives up a TD that somehow is not demoralizing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There has to be a bar otherwise you end up like the last 29 with “our guys” mistakes. 9 years is more than enough to show up. If they extend him it is what it is. I would be happy to trade CD and MP for high end draft capital but that’s not happening.
I didn't say there shouldn't be a bar. but it was initially they have to win. now, its at least reach CCG. so the bar is lowered. just trying to get clarification on where the bar is.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'll give Lamb a pass on this one because maybe he was the only one with Cajones to tell Dak off that day...the passes that were dropped were super poor throws, and Dak was staring Ceedee down on all of them, I've went back and watched the film it's actually quite disgusting how GB flustered him so easily when the year before he went to Lambeau and dropped 30.

Micah needs to SHUT THE HELL UP. Until he does that lion crawl in a playoff game he is just milking the brand - people here will hate me for this comment because he is a HOFer but he is unfortunately NOT that guy that will change our culture, he embodies the yapping - and doesn't show up in big games or at the end of the season. Coming from someone who has a Prescott, Parsons and Lamb jersey. Dak needs to go, and Micah needs to do something in these big games or he is just Dak 3.0 not getting it done and even worse yapping all over about it after.
Lamb was sulking on the sideline. he dropped to passes he should have caught in the first half, that would keep drives alive and keep the ball moving. a super star shouldn't be sulking on the sideline for the head coach needing to come and console him in the middle of the most ****** important game of the year. I am not giving him a pass.

and I am in 100% agreement. Micah just needs to shut up. he fades as the season goes and when I see lawrence I am going to give him a piece of my mind about his "being tired" comment.

I say, get it while its hot, trade Lamb, Micah, Martin, get a few first round picks and then rebuild.

Mikexike

Reaction score
But no one else's numbers were padded right?

CD is legit but Dak's numbers were padded?

Micha's sacks against garbage teams makes him the next LT?

You guys are a joke.
:lmao: please show me who said those statements? I need to know the jokester

Brax

Reaction score
I didn't say there shouldn't be a bar. but it was initially they have to win. now, its at least reach CCG. so the bar is lowered. just trying to get clarification on where the bar is.
I say SB, get there but in context is was about the other 2 guys they have at least got to the CCG and who did they play against, yeah that guy. There’s lots here who have the bar set at CCG as I stated it’s make the SB for me. My problem is not with Dak it’s lack of improvement come playoff time. As an aside thanks for a conversation hard to find these days

Chasing6

Reaction score
:lmao: please show me who said those statements? I need to know the jokester
It is contstsntly talked about that Dak got his numbers during the regular season against bad teams.

Was CD and Micah playing against different teams or the same ones Dak was playing against. Just curious?

Mikexike

Reaction score

Funny how if Dak makes a mistake it demoralizes the team and effects the rest of the game.

However, if the defense commits 3 penalties in the opening drive and gives up a TD that somehow is not demoralizing.
Its bad on both ends but Dak can't go out and not put up points until 30 seconds left in the half. That is the PROBLEM!

Brax

Reaction score

The problem is they have seen his act before and not just once.

Mikexike

Reaction score
It is contstsntly talked about that Dak got his numbers during the regular season against bad teams.

Was CD and Micah playing against different teams or the same ones Dak was playing against. Just curious?
I didn't make any of those statements, But they all played the same teams. They just play against different positions on the field. ie Great Team, bad o line/TE (micah) stats. Great Team, Bad CB/S combo(lamb) stats.

Qcard

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really going to waste 45 minutes of time to watch that crap?

It's over Qcard, over.
Yep, I'm really going to waste time giving validity to a Dak Haters opinion

It's Andy , it's Cooper , it's Trey, it's over!! :lmao2: :lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Why is it players mean ‘money’ and only and only money when they say ‘respect’
Because fans and pundits have never broken bones or busted a sweat between the NFL gridiron..... :lmao:

Dak Haters are clueless

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I say SB, get there but in context is was about the other 2 guys they have at least got to the CCG and who did they play against, yeah that guy. There’s lots here who have the bar set at CCG as I stated it’s make the SB for me. My problem is not with Dak it’s lack of improvement come playoff time. As an aside thanks for a conversation hard to find these days
thank you as well. this was a exchange of thoughts and ideas and that's what this forum is.
I am also concerned about Playoff performance and my concern is not just about Dak, but this whole team tends to just follow apart.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak had a good year statistically last year because our schedule was garbage let's be real. A lot of those stats were padded too and he should have been pulled when we were up 28+ but he still continued in some drives. In games against good playoff caliber teams (49ers, packers, bills, etc) his stats were awful. He does not rise up to the occasion against great defenses.

Our schedule this year is much different. We will see what Dak is made of this season, and I think that's why Jerry is holding off on his contract. Was it all fluff, or is Dak actually a top tier QB?
Cowboys schedule is never that crazy...I Don't know why people are pretending like last year was easier than normal. They play the NFC East and i'd argue NFC East probably was better last year than it has been.