Video: Players Lounge: The Dak Debt | Well Beyond Disrespect

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak had a good year statistically last year because our schedule was garbage let's be real. A lot of those stats were padded too and he should have been pulled when we were up 28+ but he still continued in some drives. In games against good playoff caliber teams (49ers, packers, bills, etc) his stats were awful. He does not rise up to the occasion against great defenses.

Our schedule this year is much different. We will see what Dak is made of this season, and I think that's why Jerry is holding off on his contract. Was it all fluff, or is Dak actually a top tier QB?
Funny how most fans thought we would be lucky to win 10 games last year and that the Eagles would run away with the division.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So magically Dak is going to change when he has had high level players around him and top defenses. Keep telling yourself that a QB doesn’t matter and they magically change in year 9 and all he needs to win a championship is a defense that holds top teams to Less than 10 points. Knowledgeable fans know it’s a Team sport and QBs are judged by results in the post season and a QB that disappears in big games kills a team. And no TB don’t count.
Top defense don't give up 175+ rushing yards. The top defense people keep referring to were from the regular season.

Dak great in the regular season
Defense great in the regular season

Dak bad in playoffs
Defense gets a pass in the playoffs

Chasing6

Reaction score
Those 49er playoff games really blows that argument up. The GB game was another no show for Dak and yes the wasn’t stellar but watching the 3 and outs int and pick 6 does something to a D 27-0 with less than 2 minutes left and Dak responsible for 14 of those points, so to succeed all Jerry has to do is pay Dak, give him all pro players at every offensive position and put together the 85 bears defense that can hold the best teams to under 10 points and Super Bowl. Flip all you want it doesn’t hold water.
Does a D's bad performance effect an offense?

Of course not because Dak does not play defense.

The game started with us on Defense. You don't think an 8 minute, 12 play, 75 yard drive is demoralizing?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's a shame that the Cowboys' management doesn't realize, nor admit, that they're insufficient amateurs. A capable GM would likely have had the magical effect of actually allowing this team to compete on par with the best teams in the NFL. Unfortunately, that's simply not the case. Let's face it, with a good GM, Dak might possibly have been jettisoned out of town years ago. Their inept management simply doesn't cut the mustard.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny how most fans thought we would be lucky to win 10 games last year and that the Eagles would run away with the division.
Exactly!!!

Most Dak Haters stated Prescott as QB1 couldn't win 12 games without 5 wins coming from a defense that plays better for Cooper Rush...:lmao2:

Dak Haters Narratives are so convoluted :lmao2:

Mikexike

Reaction score
Does a D's bad performance effect an offense?

Of course not because Dak does not play defense.

The game started with us on Defense. You don't think an 8 minute, 12 play, 75 yard drive is demoralizing?
Its DEMORALIZING for sure, But watching Dak run 8 plays for about 3 mins doesn't help 1 bit, Yet our def came out and forced GB to punt and then Dak follows that with a PICK.....Tell me how that isn't more DEMORALIZING..... As a QB you just watched your D get ran over and steamrolled and all you do is nothing on your first drive and the D goes back out there without even catching fresh air. That in itself is more DEMORALIZING.

HanD

Reaction score
the manning comparison for me was off base. in year 8 peyton won the superbowl and his record in the playoffs was 7-6. he started out 0-3 but then made it to the afc championship game.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dak had a good year statistically last year because our schedule was garbage let's be real. A lot of those stats were padded too and he should have been pulled when we were up 28+ but he still continued in some drives. In games against good playoff caliber teams (49ers, packers, bills, etc) his stats were awful. He does not rise up to the occasion against great defenses.

Our schedule this year is much different. We will see what Dak is made of this season, and I think that's why Jerry is holding off on his contract. Was it all fluff, or is Dak actually a top tier QB?
Dakota " TOAD HUNTER" Prescot....................need I say more.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'll give Lamb a pass on this one because maybe he was the only one with Cajones to tell Dak off that day...the passes that were dropped were super poor throws, and Dak was staring Ceedee down on all of them, I've went back and watched the film it's actually quite disgusting how GB flustered him so easily when the year before he went to Lambeau and dropped 30.

Micah needs to SHUT THE HELL UP. Until he does that lion crawl in a playoff game he is just milking the brand - people here will hate me for this comment because he is a HOFer but he is unfortunately NOT that guy that will change our culture, he embodies the yapping - and doesn't show up in big games or at the end of the season. Coming from someone who has a Prescott, Parsons and Lamb jersey. Dak needs to go, and Micah needs to do something in these big games or he is just Dak 3.0 not getting it done and even worse yapping all over about it after.
CD got on a podcats after the loss and explained his motivation...you can give him a pass if you want but dont be suprised when what he told you is the truth....TD's and bags of money..nothing about We need to do better in the playoffs (you know he has more than one bad playoff game...

LocoBates

Reaction score
Fans really need to figure out this is a team sport.

QB's don't win by themselves. If so then pay them 80% of the salary cap.
Ah.... the Team Sport flop, didn't take two pages for it to show up.

because paying them 20% of Sal Cap is not enough, especially when the QB is a choker and hasn't won crap. Right?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Ah.... the Team Sport flop, didn't take two pages for it to show up.

because paying them 20% of Sal Cap is not enough, especially when the QB is a choker and hasn't won crap. Right?
Can you read? I said QB's do not win by themselves, if the do then pay them 80%.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It's all been fluff. Stats bloated by playing scrub teams and being in a scrub division that guaranteed 4 - 5 easy games a year.
Do you mean like when Trance will play in the pre-season and you will get all excited about?

Hahahha

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
It only took a decade to get rid of Garrett.
Jerry impressed me with the narcissistic fail of the Garrett Era. Most people knew he should not have been hired at all because he had no resume. After his hiring I didn't think we would have to wait longer than three seasons to flush him out as it would be obvious he was not a good coach.

Well, it was obvious he was not a good coach after three seasons, but Jerry decided we needed a decade of bad coaching because he is compelled to do the contrarian thing when deep down he knows the fans were correct all along. Same phenomenon with this off-season so far.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I am not expressing an opinion but stating a fact when i say that this body of work places him as one of the top ten QBs in NFL history in several categories.
If you don't acknowledge how the rules have changed, and how most of the stats leaders in passing categories are either playing right now, or only recently retired then you are being duplicitous.

You want to tell me Dak is better than guys like Marino and Montana based upon stat inflation from rules changes then I will call you out as having an agenda.