Please do not pay this guy

dckid

Reaction score
Should have went for the TD. Agreed.
Even watching it I knew the game was over. I mean this is not 1988 where Phil Simms would lead big blue to a 1 point lead and LT and Banks holds them. In the modern NFL gray QB’s are never going to be stopped. It just doesn’t happen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He didn't just "go deep." He threw into four Seahawks literally standing still waiting. It's not that he threw that's the issue, it's WHERE he threw it. It was a terrible decision.

And you believe on 4th down our receivers were going to be wide open? It was a poor pass no doubt but the outcome was going to be the same whether it was on 3rd or 4th down.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Theres a reason Jerry brought Dalton to Dallas this is Dak last season in Dallas watch.

Fine if Dak goes somewhere else and plays well then I don't want to hear any of his haters complaining to Jerry about letting him go since Jerry will have done what y'all wanted him to do.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even watching it I knew the game was over. I mean this is not 1988 where Phil Simms would lead big blue to a 1 point lead and LT and Banks holds them. In the modern NFL gray QB’s are never going to be stopped. It just doesn’t happen.
Yeah I was shocked we even got the ball back. A one point lead is nothing in the NFL. All it takes is a field goal and game is over. I don't get why McCarthy wants to play aggressive all game until the end of the game?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
He definitely isnt worth 40m. Horrible decision by him but lets not act like he doesnt have to score 40 every game to win behind this defense.

With all the great players he has on offense not scoring 40 in every game doesnt speaks for him at all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Knowing how some Cowboys fans are they still would have blamed Dak if he had thrown it away on 3rd and yet failed to get the TD on 4th down.
Yeah they would've. These people couldn't wait. They couldn't say anything last week so they are here today to make up for their misery from last week. I expected it lol.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So Dak has to give us three game saving drives a game, because two isn't glod enough. lmao

The OP is such a know-nothing clown. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry I am on the opposite side. Glad he is the Cowboys QB.
Especially when you see other teams quarterbacks.....

Wilson is the best quarterback in the league and gave up a 15 point lead. Now I'm taking Wilson over Dak but my point is we have a good one here.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
With all the great players he has on offense not scoring 40 in every game doesnt speaks for him at all.
Did you see his OLine today? you might want to check that out before u say all these great players were surrounding him lol.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
And you believe on 4th down our receivers were going to be wide open? It was a poor pass no doubt but the outcome was going to be the same whether it was on 3rd or 4th down.

Why even play if that's your attitude? It's irrational we're even debating this you're so wrong. Should they have just conceded the game after second down? That's essentially what you're saying. That's preposterous.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dak was playing well even with a banged up offensive line did you watch the game?

What does this has to do with the OL? He had a lot of time to throw most of the time. The OL was ok. QB was not.

The guy has no pocket awareness. Give me Rodgers he would have killed seattle today.

Swagger

Reaction score
He's not worth 40m, Good QB but not worth sinking that much into him.
Yep. As soon as he gets paid for well around $10 million more than he currently is this season then we are toast.

Just have to suck it up for another 3-4 years.

waving monkey

Reaction score
If u want to get paid $40m, you need to get a td there
Dak is playing one of the better teams with two UnDrafted young players at offensive tackle allowing pressure. Dak pulled out of a likely sack made a throw into coverage OK . This man gets his money. No question in my mind.