Please do not pay this guy

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Russell's defense doesn't let WRs run free all game long. His defense actually steps up and makes plays. Where was this defense with any sort of turnover? How many points have they given up in 3 games?

Wilson's defense won him both games at the end this week and last. Wilson was not on the field to win those games. His defense stuffed Cam Newton last week and they picked off Dak this week. You know, Dak could have gotten a win tonight if this crap defense didn't let Seattle jam it down their throat down up 31-30.
Once again even after the coaching change, This team has just been one Big dispointment all the way around! Were one onside kick from being 0-3!! Defence is just terrible -Aldin Smith. and same with Offence - are 3 receivers. Dak has had 5 years!! How many more??? He is a second rate qb cant win the Big Games turns the ball over dink and dunks!! He needs to take the Game over and call his own plays when in the 2 min drill. Still not there after 5 years!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why even play if that's your attitude? It's irrational we're even debating this you're so wrong. Should they have just conceded the game after second down? That's essentially what you're saying. That's preposterous.
That's not what I'm saying. It doesn't make any sense because you don't get it. What I'm saying is yes it was a poor throw by Dak. But the time to throw deep was on 3rd down. Give your guys a chance to make a play. Dak didn't throw the ball far enough to allow them to make a play. The coverage was going to be even harder on 4th down.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Awwww you actually reply after losses and are NOWHERE to be found after wins. You keep being you, troll. How many people called you out last week and you never reply. You aren't even a brave troll. You are a coward who only crawls out after losses. The worst kind.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Swagger

Reaction score
You obviously didnt read.

Allen just threw 5 Tds against the same team that Dak couldnt even thow one td against

Newton was an MVP and LED his team to a Super Bowl

Murray was a #1 pick and is balling thus far this season.

Burrow was a #1 pick and is already showing tremendous upside
Yes it made me laugh when some claimed the Bills would want Prescott if he was traded! They have always believed in Josh Allen and this is the first season he actually has some help on the offense.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Yeah, Can't blame Dak for the last pass. Impressive feat to avoid the sack. He managed to get off a short Hail Mary. With time running out like that, I'll take and hope the WRs can make a play.
Amazing balance. Maybe 2 QBs get out that. (Lamar can do anything).

But once he was clear, he has to throw that away or give his guys a fighting chance. Throw it deeper since our guys were behind theirs. Valiant escape, but the throw didn't give any Cowboy even a hope youale a miracle play.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Did you see the STATE of their defense in the second half?

Wilson didn't even play that well by his standards. Our front seven gave him problems yet he still did enough to secure the W.

Did you see the state of our offensive line BOTH HALVES!?!?!

Wilson was facing pressure for 1 quarter of the game, Dak was getting it all 4 quarters. Are you saying that the state of our defense is worlds better than what Seattle was putting out there? If so,, LMMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO you've got to be kidding me :lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What does this has to do with the OL? He had a lot of time to throw most of the time. The OL was ok. QB was not.

The guy has no pocket awareness. Give me Rodgers he would have killed seattle today.
The offensive line was doing so well they benched starters and put Zack Martin at right tackle lol.......but you are asking what this has to doe with the OL?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
You obviously didnt read.

Allen just threw 5 Tds against the same team that Dak couldnt even thow one td against

Newton was an MVP and LED his team to a Super Bowl

Murray was a #1 pick and is balling thus far this season.

Burrow was a #1 pick and is already showing tremendous upside

Who cares where they were drafted? Completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Allen is really good. Had a great game today. He’s got a play caller who caters to his strengths and hides weaknesses. He’s got a bright future but there are so many throws he can’t make right now that Dak can. The tape doesn’t lie.

Newton was an MVP five years ago. The question was who is the better today.

It’s irrelevant where Murray was drafted. And did you see his game today? Do you consider that “balling”?

Again, irrelevant where Burrow was drafted. Has nothing to do with anything. He might end up being great. We don’t know enough yet. To say you would take him over Dak is pure lunacy based on nothing more than wishful thinking.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Amazing how after so many years these threads are predictable after a loss. Relaxxxxx the sky is not falling.......yet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can like and believe in him without also just making preposterous comments like an interception on third down being just as good as throwing it away and drawing up another play. Just... Wow. That's so wrong.
What I said was his best chance to go deep was on 3rd down rather than 4th down. Take that however you like. Its just my opinion. You disagree that's fine.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys shouldve been blown out but the coaching changes and Dak kept it close after half time. It was obvious. Was he Roger Staubach in a playoff game tonight?? NO but Seattle had everything they could take, especially after owning our team for 3+ qtrs. It's a long season....

Sometimes...you gotta "steal" games like these. Not just take the emotional victory.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Cowboys shouldve been blown out but the coaching changes and Dak kept it close after half time. It was obvious. Was he Roger Staubach in a playoff game tonight?? NO but Seattle had everything they could take, especially after owning our team for 3+ qtrs. It's a long season....
I agree with you 100%.

Swagger

Reaction score
I don't have a big issue with the last throw by Prescott. He did very well to avoid the sack - maybe he should have thrown it away to live for the 4th down. But perhaps he thought it was 4th down.

I had an issue with the whole of the last drive. Why not target the CB who couldn't catch a cold and got burned every time? Fair enough that's partly on play calling but the underneath throws just weren't going to get it done.