Please do not pay this guy

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
The problem I have is dak gets excuse after excuse made for him. Why? He’s had plenty of talent around him since he’s been here. Andrew luck was 8-7 in the playoffs and got killed every game he dropped back.

it was just two years ago we were saying he couldn’t win with Zeke. Last year and this year he hasn’t beat a winning team. He also couldn’t beat a depleted eagles team late in the year.

This guy wants 40 million dollars a year and needs the perfect team around him to win? I’m sorry but that’s not acceptable.

Last year we had no business not making the playoffs. This year even more. If dak can’t lead us there he isn’t the answer

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Let me go slower for you sir....the Cowboys have also had the best talent on paper and drafts in the NFL counting all teams in the past 10 years.

We haven't won jack.

So claiming Dak had this "best accredited Online" is fools Gold

Cowboy Fans always overate our teams. None of these Safeties probably start in the NFC East

Could you repeat that in English as it doesn't make sense. You appear to be counter arguing your own point in that we've had all this talent and Dak still couldn't get us to anything other than one playoff win??

triplets_93

Reaction score
Russell went down the field when he needed a score and got a TD.

Dak went down the field and threw a pick.

At that point, what the defense did prior to that drive is irrelevant when you are asking to be paid $40m.

The Cowboys had the ball TWICE in the Hawks red zone and came away with 3 points with the game on the line.

50395637151_22d29b8519_o.png

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Had Dak played mistake free football, or at least didn’t turn the ball over, the Cowboys probably win. That seemed like the game plan coming in. He didn’t. Oh well. We move on.

Qcard

Reaction score
Could you repeat that in English as it doesn't make sense. You appear to be counter arguing your own point in that we've had all this talent and Dak still couldn't get us to anything other than one playoff win??
Which English Queen or American?

Cowboy fans overate our talent. Dak has not had best O-Line play against winning teams

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's not the posters it's Prescott, bro. He's a divider. Everything he touches he destroys.

Romo united us. I can't remember a single disagreement during the Romo years.

Your posts have been fire lately.

You could have easily gone into a shell and disappeared after getting punched in the mouth with Wentz sucking.

but not you. You’re still standing and throwing haymakers.

I respect it.

jnday

Reaction score
It's not the posters it's Prescott, bro. He's a divider. Everything he touches he destroys.

Romo united us. I can't remember a single disagreement during the Romo years.
Dak has ruined the fellowship and comradely that all of the zones shared. If only he had the ability to unite us like Wentz would have done if he was in Dallas.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
And Jerry is gonna give it to him too.

if we don’t make it to the NFC Championship game (And it doesn’t look good) Jerry will franchise him again and then I think the relationship will deteriorate to the point Dak will want out.

He will definitely get paid by somebody else though.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I really miss those good times when we held hands and sang Kumbaya together. They just don’t make posters like they used to.
Its these Dak homers

A odd bunch of individuals. You do not see Watson, Goff, Wentz with a cult-like following that Dakota has. If you dare criticize him, the personal insults start flying. Bizzare

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The problem I have is dak gets excuse after excuse made for him. Why? He’s had plenty of talent around him since he’s been here. Andrew luck was 8-7 in the playoffs and got killed every game he dropped back.

it was just two years ago we were saying he couldn’t win with Zeke. Last year and this year he hasn’t beat a winning team. He also couldn’t beat a depleted eagles team late in the year.

This guy wants 40 million dollars a year and needs the perfect team around him to win? I’m sorry but that’s not acceptable.

Last year we had no business not making the playoffs. This year even more. If dak can’t lead us there he isn’t the answer

Perfect team? Lmao. You sound ignorant. All people want is a defense and special teams with a pulse. But asking for that is asking for perfection. Newsflash bozo, Russell Wilson has not did jack without his all time great defense to ride the coat tails of. Which brings me to my point, every QB needs a defense who can make plays. If you don't you are not winning a thing.

Russell not only had one, he had one who is one of the greatest ever.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

:hammer:

Logic escapes many in this fanbase

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Its these Dak homers

A odd bunch of individuals. You do not see Watson, Goff, Wentz with a cult-like following that Dakota has. If you dare criticize him, the personal insults start flying. Bizzare
it's not bizarre, I would say 98% of the dak slobbers, nutz are Romo haters. maybe a higher percentage. maybe 99.9%. They hope he does well so they can say, "see it was all Romo's fault".

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Lil Willie has gone from

"He dinks and dunks"
"He's just a bus driver"
"You can't with him"

Every time these idiots get proven wrong, ao now it has devolved to "Dak only scored 31 points with two UDFA tackles, backup C, no CD the second half, and having absolute garbage at RB, and didn't get a touchdown on one drive and so we can't pay him."

See how stupid y'all sound? @stilltheguru
Y'all are embarrassing

Not mad at all, just embarrassed for y'all buttercup

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lil Willie has gone from

"He dinks and dunks"
"He's just a bus driver"
"You can't with him"

Every time these idiots get proven wrong, ao now it has devolved to "Dak only scored 31 points with two UDFA tackles, backup C, no CD the second half, and having absolute garbage at RB, and didn't get a touchdown on one drive and so we can't pay him."

See how stupid y'all sound? @stilltheguru
Y'all are embarrassing

Not mad at all, just embarrassed for y'all buttercup
You have more posts than likes

Stop stinking up the thread and forum quincy :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: