Don't know why that is your take on what I said, but whatever.So nothing they ever do will make you happy
Pittsburg will dump one next week..............LOL!he’s certainly an upgrade but my god do we desperately need DE more.
His skills are naturally suited for press coverage because he’s big and physical.I get that they're slim at corner, but does he even fit the system? I appreciate that they're investing heavily on defense, but I don't see how this moves the needle without a consistent pass rush.
The guys that don't like this move are idiots. They just made the team better.The guys who haven't been to an NFC Championship Game in 30 years. They've proven it. I like the move, but it doesn't change who this front office is or what it has done to our team.
The expectation is to get good players for next to nothingYep, this board complained for years that we weren’t aggressive in acquiring talent. Now that we’ve become hyper aggressive in acquiring talent the last two years, they’re complaining about that too.
Maybe they don't throw to his side that muchI don’t know.
JP Jr has 3 INTs in 47 games.
Total AV is 15 over 3 seasons.
Not exactly All Pro.
Exactly. You usually get a full letter grade below what you payTop end FA talent is ridiculously overpaid. That's why lots of teams don't sign them.
Joey Porter Jr. = NeverJerry ain't kidding. He knows it's now or never.
Corner and the front 7 go hand in hand. Both are equally important.The secondary success is dictated by the pass rush. We’ve paid top dollar for corners, spent high draft capital bin corners and they all turned out to not be good as they’re paid especially once the pass rush is nonexistent.
Porter Jr goin find out real soon how much of a pleasure he had playing behind Heyward, Watts, and Benton.
I’d rather spent the capital on the front seven.
I know yall probably weren’t aware of it but I live in DC so I see the ravens and commanders game every week and both their oline were heavily compromised by injury. The cowboys were suppose feast on those olines. Commander were missing their best olinemen and the ravens had their back guard playing center.
A 6th is sort of a nothing pickI thought I heard and a 2027 6th, as well.
To one and done.pick up a DE and lets roll.
Would love it, but won't hold my breath.We still could
Id rather have Herbig to be honestWould have much rather offered similar compensation for Edge Alex Highsmith, who already has 3 sacks this year, and is very solid vs the run. He's also under contract through the 2027 season, and his cap hit is approximately $20M.
They haven't been able to generate a pass rush, which will continue to negatively impact the secondary regardless of who is back there.
