Post an obscure and pointless fact

cowboyec

Reaction score
The Werewolf is based on some facts from 1700s & 1800s. There was a true story of a demonic werewolf killing and eating people in a small town France. The villagers said it was not a wolf but different with the main of a man with dead black eyes and a demonic laugh. A villager finally killed the werewolf and just recently investigators found the werewolf stuffed in a French museum archives. Come to find out it was a Hyena. The investigators reasoned that a Hyena was owned probably from some rich land owner who for prestiege kept exotic animals and the Hyena got away and NO WAY was this rich land owner going to say one of his exotic pets was killing and eating the villagers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hye...h=719#imgrc=mswj2Uz-DGD4iM:&spf=1531853919121
fascinating...my pet theory on the origin of werewolves was bigfoot....folks had a personal encounter with something they couldnt explain and overtime the legend of werewolf begins...when it really was sasquatch.

timb2

Reaction score
fascinating...my pet theory on the origin of werewolves was bigfoot....folks had a personal encounter with something they couldnt explain and overtime the legend of werewolf begins...when it really was sasquatch.
I think some has to do with the people who have that abnormality where hair grows on all parts of their body

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Are you the harry dude they keep thinking is a werewolf?

I'm straight DRAGON dude!

Red-Dragon-crop---Tyler-Jacobson.jpg

Londonboy

Reaction score
200+ years to solve the case
The Swiss government has mandated a program to provide every Swiss citizen a bomb shelter. Today, Switzerland boasts close to a readily available shelter for every resident.
Somewhat strange, given that Switzerland last fought a Foreign War in 1815, has been declaredly neutral ever since and has never had a single bomb fall on it.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I think it stems from World War II when the country had good reason to fear a **** invasion.
The Shelters are Nuclear Bomb Shelters, built in the 1960's, pretty sure a potential **** Comeback wasn't the reason.
Can't really see the point though, by the time Anybody got around to Nuking Sweet Harmless Switzerland, the rest of the planet would be an uninhabitable smoking cinder.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The Shelters are Nuclear Bomb Shelters, built in the 1960's, pretty sure a potential **** Comeback wasn't the reason.
Can't really see the point though, by the time Anybody got around to Nuking Sweet Harmless Switzerland, the rest of the planet would be an uninhabitable smoking cinder.

It could be from the Cold War era too, but I do know that Switzerland fortified itself a lot during WW II. They put a lot of bunkers and depots in the mountains and had their military ready. Turns out Hitler had a plan to invade the country, but never went through with it, possibly because his invasion of the USSR was going so badly.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It could be from the Cold War era too, but I do know that Switzerland fortified itself a lot during WW II. They put a lot of bunkers and depots in the mountains and had their military ready. Turns out Hitler had a plan to invade the country, but never went through with it, possibly because his invasion of the USSR was going so badly.
Maybe they're planning to refuse to give all the money in their banks back.