Pre-season Predictions

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
right...

just so you can have some perspective...

The cardinals we're 4-0 in the preseason last year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Who cares what the pre-season record is? Means absolutely nothing.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Hos, save yourself before you become committed to teach him something...

Reaction score
StarKist said:
Speaking of crack. Do I hear McRibbs torso grinding agianst the turf as Roy Williams feeds him more turf cookies on Nov. 15?

AE you've got me in the mood. :D

A splendid "comeback" indeed Mr Kisst! Hope that prediction fall through the "crack!" :cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
D-Day,

But I do understand! Look, what you say makes sense, but that's if you're talking about any Other team in the NFL. But this is your team, the team that you are a fan of, not just any Old team!

Why can't you make a Bold prediction about the team that you believe is pound for pound, a better team than any other team in the NFL -- you do believe that about the C'boys don't you? :cool:

I don't make predictions for Pre-season games, you really are dense. The games mean nothing how players perform as they try to make this club I am interested in but again if it is late in the 4th and we are trailing I do not expect to see the 1st unit enter the game just to try to get the win. There are more important issues than wins or loses in pre-season. It appears you can't figure this out so I will not waste any more time with this dumb ars thread of yours.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Stupid? No, stupid is getting rid of a talented QB instead of placing him into a rehap program (believe it's called giving him a chance). You should have predicted that :cool:
He's available and friends with McNabb. Put the word out. Give him a home.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RW31 said:
Hos, save yourself before you become committed to teach him something...
I wonder if he ever read that response? I didn't leave anything for the buzzards to pick through.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AE

May I suggest you stick to the NFL forum?

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Nope, stupid is taking an illegal substance when you are a NFL player. Stupid is also thinking preseason means anything but evaluation.

It isn't anything but stupid when you deny a "team member" medical treatment when they have an illegal substance addiction (it doesn't matter whether they are in the NFL, the NBA, the NHL, or you).

Are you reading what you're writing? Preseason is only for evaluation purposes? I won't even entertain your comment with a response to that! :cool:

CapnComeback

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Stupid? No, stupid is getting rid of a talented QB instead of placing him into a rehap program (believe it's called giving him a chance). You should have predicted that :cool:

Who the PHUK are you to call Bill Parcells stupid? He's got more SuperBowl wins than your whole franchise... ya Jackass.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He avoids answering me like the plague.

Wisdom is knowing fire burns, experience is remembering the blister. He must have got blistered. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
It isn't anything but stupid when you deny a "team member" medical treatment when they have an illegal substance addiction (it doesn't matter whether they are in the NFL, the NBA, the NHL, or you).

Are you reading what you're writing? Preseason is only for evaluation purposes? I won't even entertain your comment with a response to that! :cool:
You won't entertain it because there is nothing to entertain. Why don't you go ask some smart philthy fans if preseason is for anything but evaluation. Its common sense, though, I can understand why you wouldn't be able to understand.

Reaction score
RW31 said:
right...

just so you can have some perspective...

The cardinals we're 4-0 in the preseason last year.

You haven't provided a correlation of any type! Your example is reflective of nothing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RW31 said:
Why don't you go ask some smart philthy fans if preseason is for anything but evaluation.
You still believe in Santa don't you?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
You haven't provided a correlation of any type! Your example is reflective of nothing.
I see, so you lack intelligence also. The point is a ****ty team can go 4-0 and just as easily 0-4. The patriots could go 0-4 and noone would care. You know why? Because the 2nd and 3rd strincg play a huge majority of the time.

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Can anyone answer Mr. Hostile's question? I would respond, but I'm not feeling to diplomatic today and, well...you are a mod! :D

Allow me to cautiously say that preseason is important, and some fans care about what happens in the preseason, and the record.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You still believe in Santa don't you?
Well, Ill give AJM some credit, next to this guy, he seems like a genious...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Can anyone answer Mr. Hostile's question? I would respond, but I'm not feeling to diplomatic today and, well...you are a mod! :D

Allow me to cautiously say that preseason is important, and some fans care about what happens in the preseason, and the record.
Watch this...

Hos, you are a douchebag know nothing loser. I should be a mod.