Pre-season Predictions

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
AE

Your just upset because Cowboys TC is going so well, and your team is all injured because they all slacked off in the off season.

Don't worry team will rebound in about 15 years.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Can anyone answer Mr. Hostile's question? I would respond, but I'm not feeling to diplomatic today and, well...you are a mod! :D

Allow me to cautiously say that preseason is important, and some fans care about what happens in the preseason, and the record.
I'm glad you care about it. Hope the Eagles go 4-0. Good luck. That's the key to your team finally making the Super Bowl I guess. Actually, no it isn't. The key to that would be finding someone you can actually beat on your home field in the NFC Championship. Anyways, good luck.

How'd you like getting your education last time? Want some more?

Oh yeah, one other thing, I'm a poster with an opinion. Mod duties do not happen in the public forum. I handle that stuff via PM. Stop wetting yourself every time I respond. You'll short out your PC.

Actually go right ahead, wet yourself.

By the way, those were analogies. ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'm glad you care about it. Hope the Eagles go 4-0. Good luck. That's the key to your team finally making the Super Bowl I guess. Actually, no it isn't. The key to that would be finding someone you can actually beat on your home field in the NFC Championship. Anyways, good luck.

How'd you like getting your education last time? Want some more?

Oh yeah, one other thing, I'm a poster with an opinion. Mod duties do not happen in the public forum. I handle that stuff via PM. Stop wetting yourself every time I respond. You'll short out your PC.

Actually go right ahead, wet yourself.

By the way, those were analogies. ;)
LMAO. Hey, I was teaching him before you. You just repeated what I said, ya loser...

Reaction score
RW31 said:
I see, so you lack intelligence also. The point is a ****ty team can go 4-0 and just as easily 0-4. The patriots could go 0-4 and noone would care. You know why? Because the 2nd and 3rd strincg play a huge majority of the time.

Quality teams know what they can or cannot do! Ok, I've got a minute, so let's use your example ...

1). The Cardinals did Not have the same level of talent that the Patriots had to begin with.

2). The Cardinals' objective was different than the Patriots; one team was looking to establish a solid team, while the other was merely looking for depths, backups, and to keep there star players healthy through the preseason.

3). Hence, winning was Important to one team, while it was secondary to the other.

Now, let's get back to the original issue ...

How do you feel the C'boys will do in the preseason? Will they play the rookies and lose all 4 games, will they evaluate only (like you suggested earlier), or will they flex their 1st team and put some numbers on the Board?

Are you afraid to express your prediction? :cool:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
RW31 said:
LMAO. Hey, I was teaching him before you. You just repeated what I said, ya loser...
I'll bet your a Sunday School teacher. ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
1). The Cardinals did Not have the same level of talent that the Patriots had to begin with.
Exactly, and they finished 4-0. No team cares. If your iggles actually care who wins in the preseason then I feel sorry for you because I just found out why you haven't won the NFCCG 3 times straight. It is just a fluke, understand? The cardinals played there backups just as much as us, they didn't care either.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Now, let's get back to the original issue ...

How do you feel the C'boys will do in the preseason? Will they play the rookies and lose all 4 games, will they evaluate only (like you suggested earlier), or will they flex their 1st team and put some numbers on the Board?

Are you afraid to express your prediction? :cool:
I will answer this stupid question for you on behalf of everyone assembled here today.

If we outscore our opponents in each game we will be 4-0.

If it happens in 3 games, we will be 3-1.

If it happens in 2 games, we will be 2-2.

If we never do, we will be 0-4.

I'll bet you $1000.00 I am dead on, balls accurate in my predictions. Want some?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Don't you respect your mods? How can you get away with your language?
The mods are scared of RW31. The mods are scared he will leave, and this board will die along with RW31, right hos?

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Funny stuff. :p

Would like to recommend one day out of each month to respond (without reprisal) to chit-chatty mods.

Rules and guidelines -- yes, but open retaliation to obviously opinonated mods (that may/or may not have a clue to who they are really talking to)

They know who they are (and if the shoe fits ...) but if shoe fits, remove foot from mouth ... ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Would like to recommend one day out of each month to respond (without reprisal) to chit-chatty mods.

Rules and guidelines -- yes, but open retaliation to obviously opinonated mods (that may/or may not have a clue to who they are really talking to)

They know who they are (and if the shoe fits ...) but if shoe fits, remove foot from mouth ... ;)
No, as the heavyweight on this board, RW31 thinks he likes you pissing your pants every time a mod talks to you. Hear that BP? Don't change it, under the command of RW31

Reaction score
RW31 said:
The mods are scared of RW31. The mods are scared he will leave, and this board will die along with RW31, right hos?

I didn't know you had that much power RW-31! Dayam

Perhaps I should back up off of you a little also! :cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:

RW31 hasn't taught you much apparently. I don't blame him, his teaching methods have been good enough.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I didn't know you had that much power RW-31! Dayam

Perhaps I should back up off of you a little also! :cool:
No, you will just be harder to smack around with common sense.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
RW31 hasn't taught you much apparently. I don't blame him, his teaching methods have been good enough.

Have or haven't? Hello/good bye, wake up, go to sleep. What class is this Mr teacher man? You know, this site has a talk smack zone; should we be there? What is your point professor!