Predict Dallas W-L record 1st 4 games

DFWJC

Reaction score
would have been a good poll question to keep track.

I'm more interested in the 1st 6 games since I assume Romo is out that long and Dak will start all 6 barring some sort of disaster.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I think 4-0 is realistic. Giants, Washington, Bears, and 49ers. None of those teams have amazing defenses. The only one that would concern me somewhat is Washington's offense versus our defense, but we always play them well.

I think anything less than 3-1 would be a disappointment, but staying around .500 isn't terrible early -- all you have to do is win two additional to push to 10-6. We don't want to be .500 when it's like 6-6 or 7-7.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
gonna think we lose every game without Romo until we win. so 0-4. that way hopefully I'll be wrong & Be pleasantly surprised.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1-3 but 0-4 is a distinct probability with a rookie QB that DC's will force games into his hands with 8 man fronts and our defense. If it's one thing I will take seriously about the pretend season was our tackling. To overcome this defense, the offense needs it's more experienced QB and to score 30+ a game.

This team, with a decent run game, won 1 game without QB1.

I hope all of the over the top Dakmania doesn't cause some to come undone when he shows how tough it is for rookie QBs in the NFL. It is true he's walking into a better offense than most experience but he's still a rookie and he still has to overcome that defense. Our own defense will put as much pressure on him as the opposition's.

DakotaReign

JaBoy
Reaction score
I'll be satisfied with a split 2-2
I have confidence in His Dakness but ...

Oh ye of little faith. Your QB savior Dak Preschrist has come to give you the superbowl youve been praying for.

3 Blowouts (10 points or more) and 1 close game.

haleyrules

Reaction score
1-3 but 0-4 is a distinct probability with a rookie QB that DC's will force games into his hands with 8 man fronts and our defense. If it's one thing I will take seriously about the pretend season was our tackling. To overcome this defense, the offense needs it's more experienced QB and to score 30+ a game.

This team, with a decent run game, won 1 game without QB1.

I hope all of the over the top Dakmania doesn't cause some to come undone when he shows how tough it is for rookie QBs in the NFL. It is true he's walking into a better offense than most experience but he's still a rookie and he still has to overcome that defense. Our own defense will put as much pressure on him as the opposition's.

Halleluja. I feel sorry for Prescott. He is in a tough position with all the expectations of him being a sure saviour. This will take time. The early season is not going to be pretty. Count on it.

DakotaReign

JaBoy
Reaction score
I hate this opening game at home against the Giants. Too much pressure on the young QB and NY will be loose and bring the heat. Prescott needs time and he isnt getting it. It will be a rough start to the season. The defense is missing too many decent players and the Giants have plenty of offensive weapons. I dont like this one.

Too much pressure?! For DAK the Teseract PRESCOTT?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haleyrules

Reaction score
I'll be satisfied with a split 2-2
I have confidence in His Dakness but ...
You aint kidding. I would love to see a split in the first four. That would be a major break through and a good start for Prescott. This defense will probably kill Prescott ESPECIALLY for the forst 4 games.

Silverstar

Reaction score
There are a lot of ways to lose games that have nothing to do with QB play. For example...bad blocking, drive killing penalties, dropped passes, fumbles, tipped passes for INT's, missed FG's, poor tackling on ST's and naturally bad defensive play. If we lose while Dak is in there, it may not necessarily fall on his shoulders so much as others stinking it up.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Nyg= win
Wash= loss
Chi=win
Sf= win

Really easy schedule especially Sf and chi..There's really no excuse to lose those games. It'll be down right embarrassing if we do. And if that happens aim for a top 5 pick.

No such thing as an easy schedule, every year we think teams are going to be terrible and then those same teams end up being contenders. The Panthers are a good example from last year.