Predict the NFC East and What Cowboys Make The Pro Bowl

Angus12

Reaction score
When I got to the part where Rico is making the pro bowl, I realized this was a comedy thread. Then Tavon Austin and the WHOLE Oline?

:laugh:

Good one, man.

cowboyec

Reaction score
NFC East:
1.DALLAS
2.whocares(philly)
3.whocares(was)
4.whocares(nyg)

DALLAS COWBOYS PRO BOWLERS
QB-Dak Prescott
FB-Olawale
RB-Zeke
WRs-Hurns,Gallup
TE-Dalton Schultz
OTs-Smith,Collins
OGs-Martin,Williams
C-Frederick
DEs-Lawrence,Taco
DTs-Irving,Collins
MLB-LvE
OLB-Lee,Smith
CBs-Jones,Awuzie
Ss-Woods,Heath
PK-Bailey
P-Jones
Returns-Austin
S Teams-Chris Covington

how many will be playing.....0.
why????

:flagwave:SUPER BOWL:flagwave:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Eagles 11-5

Giants 10-6

Cowboys 9-7

Deadskins 8-8

Pro Bowl: Zeke Tyron Martin Fred Lee Lawerence Irving

DcFootball4

Reaction score
Philly wins, and I couldn't care less about the tremendously overrated (and wrong) Pro Bowl.

All-Pro means something. The Pro Bowl is worthless.

I agree. The pro bowl is worthless, imo it shouldn’t be fan vote. But that’ll never change. It all stinks since they got rid of the competition like it use to be, now is alright I guess, but not the same. Except dodgeball, I must say that is real fun to watch.

But i pray/hope Cowboys won the division. Realistically though, I agree Eagles win it.

timb2

Reaction score
What does drafting LVE have to do with motivating Jaylon to playing lights out? We've all seen how motivated Jaylon has been since he was drafted. LVE and Jaylon don't even play the same position.
They drafted a LB in the 1st round and some say LVE will play MLB. Jaylon Smith will make sure LVE stays OLB by making sure he plays hard and staying the MLB.

waving monkey

Reaction score
The team went 9-7 under big duress,a tougher schedule also two squads collapsed [OL,LB] last year.
2018 the schedule will be liter and we have upgraded those two squads that hurt us last year.
Yes rookie has to adapt to the bigger faster game. Our first and second round picks are in place
so I'll wait and see how they pick up the game.
There is so much that most come together but we'll do better then 9-7.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The team went 9-7 under big duress,a tougher schedule also two squads collapsed [OL,LB] last year.
2018 the schedule will be liter and we have upgraded those two squads that hurt us last year.
Yes rookie has to adapt to the bigger faster game. Our first and second round picks are in place
so I'll wait and see how they pick up the game.
There is so much that most come together but we'll do better then 9-7.

Only thing I disagree on is the schedule this year is harder than last year for sure.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles
Giants
Cowboys (Tied with Skins for 3rd in the div)
Commanders

Probowl
Zeke
Fredrick
Martin
Lee

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Eagles first and deadskins last. Take your pick on who will be second? I'll go with the Cowboys but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the Giants. Have no idea about the pro-bowl. Hope we have a lot.