Prescott and Cooper named to Pro Bowl

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This question trips me out. Would Patrick Mahomes have made it if he didn’t have Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce? Would Tom Brady have made it without Edelman or Gronkowski? Both of those QB’s had/have weapons to make them good. That’s what Dak needed and he got it, hence why he improved. Come up with something better, please.

Brady would've made it for sure. Some quarterbacks seem to elevate any receiver. But while the Pro Dak crowd will feel validated, the anti Dak crowd will think of what they see as flaws in the footwork and accuracy and think that Cooper got two people into the probowl. Neither side is going to change the other sides mind. The dak crowd will bring up their favorite stats; the anti dak crowd will think of passing charts that will shows most completion under 15 yards. :) why I find the probowl thing so amusing.

Aven8

Reaction score
Nope. If that call is made the Rams never see the ball again

That’s true and it was the worst non call I’ve ever seen. But they still had the chance to stop them after taking the lead. They couldn’t.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The pro bowl is a sock hop. The big dance continues to elude us.
You are implying you no longer respect the activity...but you imply that it means nothing. That I disagree with.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You guys remember when Troy got gifts for his entire offensive line to show his appreciation? :laugh: I think the biggest question should be what gift should Prescott give Cooper.

blumayne38

Reaction score
In the NFC, the Cowboys currently lead all teams with six players on the roster—Ezekiel Elliott, Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, DeMarcus Lawrence, Leighton Vander Esch and Byron Jones.

We would have had 8 if Martin and smith didn’t decline. All that talent. Wooooooooh

Edit- yes I know it’s pretty much determined by fans. All pro is a way better but still
They are just rubbing it our faces now that we never get past the championship round :banghead:

blumayne38

Reaction score
Plus who would watch the pro bowl? If the Dallas Cowboys most liked players didn’t make it in....no one! must be trying to boost ratings

cern

Reaction score
You are implying you no longer respect the activity...but you imply that it means nothing. That I disagree with.
I'm implying nothing. You are inferring. Incorrectly i might add.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You guys remember when Troy got gifts for his entire offensive line to show his appreciation? :laugh: I think the biggest question should be what gift should Prescott give Cooper.
I remember Emmitt giving them all Rolex watches, but I don't remember Troy doing it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Brady would've made it for sure. Some quarterbacks seem to elevate any receiver. But while the Pro Dak crowd will feel validated, the anti Dak crowd will think of what they see as flaws in the footwork and accuracy and think that Cooper got two people into the probowl. Neither side is going to change the other sides mind. The dak crowd will bring up their favorite stats; the anti dak crowd will think of passing charts that will shows most completion under 15 yards. :) why I find the probowl thing so amusing.

First of all, I’m not a Dak lover never nor hater, I’m a realist. He’s not that bad for a 4th rounder that shouldn’t even be starting right now (Still should’ve been Romo) and actually should still be sitting like a lot of QB’s when they’re first drafted. Also, besides Brady, what other QB has/could elevated their receiver? Not many. Don’t act like Dak is an abnormality when it comes to “elevating their receivers”, as not many QB’s are capable of doing that in the first place. If Dak is so bad, why not get Aaron Rodgers? Or Cam Newton? Or Matt Ryan? Or Matt Stafford? Or Russell Wilson? Or Josh Rosen? Or Kirk Cousins? Or the great Nick Foles? Or Jameis Winston (which, believe it or not, led a top scoring offense in the league). And don’t say it’s a popularity contest, because half of the Dallas fans hate Dak anyways and the rest of the league fans hates Dallas as well, so why would anyone vote for him? Excuse coming up.

blumayne38

Reaction score
First of all, I’m not a Dak lover not hater, I’m a realist. He’s not that bad for a 4th rounder that shouldn’t even be starting right now (Still should’ve been Romo) and actually should still be sitting like a lot of QB’s when they’re first drafted. Also, besides Brady, what other QB has/could elevated their receiver? Not many. Don’t act like Dak is an abnormality when it comes to “elevating their receivers”, as not many QB’s are capable of doing that in the first place. If Dak is so bad, why not get Aaron Rodgers? Or Cam Newton? Or Matt Ryan? Or Matt Stafford? Or Russell Wilson? Or Josh Rosen? Or Kirk Cousins? Or the great Nick Foles? Or Jameis Winston (which, believe it or not, led a top scoring offense in the league). And don’t say it’s a popularity contest, because half of the Dallas fans hate Dak anyways and the rest of the league fans hates Dallas as well, so why would anyone vote for him? Excuse coming up.
Dallas players = Better ratings they want our fan base so badly but not enough to make a Horrible blown call to take us to the super bowl

blumayne38

Reaction score
This, plus there coach had a red brain feeze passing on 1st down with under 2 mins left.
With that said man Garrett is really scrutinized and people are very critical of him. We won how many games by a last second field goal? I give credit to Garrett for not haveing a nervous breakdown this season :laugh: