Prescott and Cooper named to Pro Bowl

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I remember Emmitt giving them all Rolex watches, but I don't remember Troy doing it.

Well here is one article I could find. https://newsok.com/article/2452519/...ely-to-join-aikman-with-gifts-of-appreciation

but I remember back when I was a teen, Aikman giving the entire offensive line something golf related being shown on the local news here in Dallas. :) It's been so long ago that my memory wants to say it was golf carts XD but who knows maybe just some nice set of irons.

SackMaster

Reaction score

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
First of all, I’m not a Dak lover never nor hater, I’m a realist. He’s not that bad for a 4th rounder that shouldn’t even be starting right now (Still should’ve been Romo) and actually should still be sitting like a lot of QB’s when they’re first drafted. Also, besides Brady, what other QB has/could elevated their receiver? Not many. Don’t act like Dak is an abnormality when it comes to “elevating their receivers”, as not many QB’s are capable of doing that in the first place. If Dak is so bad, why not get Aaron Rodgers? Or Cam Newton? Or Matt Ryan? Or Matt Stafford? Or Russell Wilson? Or Josh Rosen? Or Kirk Cousins? Or the great Nick Foles? Or Jameis Winston (which, believe it or not, led a top scoring offense in the league). And don’t say it’s a popularity contest, because half of the Dallas fans hate Dak anyways and the rest of the league fans hates Dallas as well, so why would anyone vote for him? Excuse coming up.

Well I'm not really a Dak hater myself and see myself as a realist too. The pro dak crowd will probably scoff of that, but I feel it is true. Do I think Dak can win in the regular season with this team: yes. Do I think he can win in the post season: a wildcard game for sure. Do I think he is probowl material: 2016 yes; 2018 no. Dak has a lot of nice traits, but he also has some major flaws. Do I think Dak can become a good quarterback: yes, and he has this off season to prove himself. But honestly, I look at Daks passing charts throughout this seasons, and I just don't think that any quarterback who has that many passes below the 15 yard mark deserves to go to the quarterback, especially if he hasn't been much of a mobile quarterback either this season. that is my valid opinion, and I'm entitled to it, especially since it is based off of some logic. I feel any dak supporter is entitled to their opinion as long as it is also based off of some logic. now the extremists on the other hand, there is no logic usually involved, so I'm more dismissive usually.

Coy

Reaction score
Good for Dak, saying that, the Pro bowl is a joke.
The 17th rated QB is going to the pro bowl and the 9th hasn’t even been considered in Matt Ryan.
Guess it pays off to be a Dallas Cowboy.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
When you said the Cowboupys had 6 players you listed Martin and Smith as part of the 6, then turned around and said the Cowboys would have had 8 if Martin and Smith had played. Subtracting Martin and Smith would bring them from 6 to 4, not from 8 to 6
My bad. Let me clarify. The six originally listed where the 6 cowboys that were asked to the probowl prior to the announcement that Dak and Cooper were also going.

So if those six where still going and then you add Dak and Cooper that would make 8. I should have been clearer

Very recently Martin and Smith declined their invitations

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well, I pull for Dak, but nobody in their right mind would say he put in a Pro Bowl level season.
Thats insane.
The game just keeps getting more and more diluted
nobody in their right mind :) and then you have our fan base.