Prescott and Cooper named to Pro Bowl

Ken

Reaction score
Lol if you think this means anything, they passed over Matt Ryan for Dak. If you think Dak had a better season then Ryan then you know nothing about football
Dak Prescott- 2 time pro bowler.

Obviously...there are people in the nfl that value winning games in crunch time and getting their team in the playoffs vs empty stats.

You are not in the nfl and you clearly don't value those two things.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My bad. Let me clarify. The six originally listed where the 6 cowboys that were asked to the probowl prior to the announcement that Dak and Cooper were also going.

So if those six where still going and then you add Dak and Cooper that would make 8. I should have been clearer

Very recently Martin and Smith declined their invitations

I picked up on it after I asked the question.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Before the season- cowboyszone said “we have the worst receiver group in the league”.

After the season- cowboyszone said “Dak only played better and made the pro bowl because the team got him a receiver in a trade”.

Man this is comedy gold.

Ken

Reaction score
Before the season- cowboyszone said “we have the worst receiver group in the league”.

After the season- cowboyszone said “Dak only played better and made the pro bowl because the team got him a receiver in a trade”.

Man this is comedy gold.
Same idiots who said we gift wrapped a top 10 pick and that Dak wouldn't be able to get Coop the ball.

Now he makes Cooper better than he has ever been and it is all Cooper.

Can't make it up.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Just shows the Pro Bowl is a complete joke these days.

How Dak Prescott can get in ahead of Matt Ryan (Matt Ryan threw for 4,900 yards with 35 TDs and only 7 INTs for a 108 passer rating) come on it's just embarrassing.
Football is a complete joke so why should the pro bowl be different . How can one of the top 3 games be officiated so poorly , How the Ram can be in the SB over the Saints is the real head scratcher .

Talk about embarrassing with all the technology at our disposal and the most obvious of game altering calls is ignored and sends the wrong team to the SB. Hard to get upset about who deserves to be in a meaningless game voted on by fans and players out of popularity which many decline to play in anyway

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Man this is comedy gold.
Really can’t. It’s very entertaining though. Then they act like they never said those things.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Same idiots who said we gift wrapped a top 10 pick and that Dak wouldn't be able to get Coop the ball.

Now he makes Cooper better than he has ever been and it is all Cooper.

Can't make it up.

Yep seasons over and the Dak haters have to swallow another bitter pill . I love watching them all squirm to find and justify a negative out of Dak making the Pro Bowl

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oh snap!!!

Dak made it to the Pro Bowl guys!

Code red! Code red!

Let's go execute our hate agenda!!

Hurry!!!

tenor.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This question trips me out. Would Patrick Mahomes have made it if he didn’t have Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce? Would Tom Brady have made it without Edelman or Gronkowski? Both of those QB’s had/have weapons to make them good. That’s what Dak needed and he got it, hence why he improved. Come up with something better, please.
Didn't you know every QB is allowed to have weapons but Dak must carry team with no weapons and if he doesn't he is a bum.......

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Only because of injury. Coop is great but Dak is still a bum.
Dak didn’t even make the Pro Bowl because of injury. He literally made the Pro Bowl because one guy from a game is going to the Super Bowl and another guy from the same game is depressed because he’s not going to the Super Bowl.

superonyx

Reaction score
ya without an NFCCG or superbowl, no consistent pass scoring offense, he needs to prove it.

we have talent around him... we have 8 guys in the pro bowl.

a lot of us are tired of being "maybe next year". they need to figure it out NOW. and i'm not going to to let up on criticism until they do.
ya without an NFCCG or superbowl, no consistent pass scoring offense, he needs to prove it.

we have talent around him... we have 8 guys in the pro bowl.

a lot of us are tired of being "maybe next year". they need to figure it out NOW. and i'm not going to to let up on criticism until they do.
haha..
You are a typical goal post mover.
First it was “can’t win a playoff game, prove it”. The dude shut your mouths for a week.
Once our defense couldn’t stop the Rams And Zeke and the OL couldn’t run for 50 yards on 20 carries then you guys sprung into action with championship game nonsense.

Let’s be honest for once. This guy could win back to back super bowls and you would say “yea but he has Zeke and a championship defense blah blah blah blah”.

2 pro bowls in 3 seasons. My favorite player off all time Romo took an entire career to earn 4.

Reactions: CWR

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak didn’t even make the Pro Bowl because of injury. He literally made the Pro Bowl because one guy from a game is going to the Super Bowl and another guy from the same game is depressed because he’s not going to the Super Bowl.
Yes and players coaches and fans like what he brings to the game to bad the half a dozen glass bowls on this forum cant see what the rest of the league and fans see

Reactions: CWR