Prescott and Cooper named to Pro Bowl

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
First of all, I’m not a Dak lover never nor hater, I’m a realist. He’s not that bad for a 4th rounder that shouldn’t even be starting right now (Still should’ve been Romo) and actually should still be sitting like a lot of QB’s when they’re first drafted. Also, besides Brady, what other QB has/could elevated their receiver? Not many. Don’t act like Dak is an abnormality when it comes to “elevating their receivers”, as not many QB’s are capable of doing that in the first place. If Dak is so bad, why not get Aaron Rodgers? Or Cam Newton? Or Matt Ryan? Or Matt Stafford? Or Russell Wilson? Or Josh Rosen? Or Kirk Cousins? Or the great Nick Foles? Or Jameis Winston (which, believe it or not, led a top scoring offense in the league). And don’t say it’s a popularity contest, because half of the Dallas fans hate Dak anyways and the rest of the league fans hates Dallas as well, so why would anyone vote for him? Excuse coming up.

If you honestly think Dak had a better season than Matt Ryan or Russell Wilson we don’t have much to talk about. They either declined before the spot was offered to Dak or the whole thing just demonstrates what a sham the Pro Bowl is.

Swagger

Reaction score
Good for Dak, saying that, the Pro bowl is a joke.
The 17th rated QB is going to the pro bowl and the 9th hasn’t even been considered in Matt Ryan.
Guess it pays off to be a Dallas Cowboy.
Just shows the Pro Bowl is a complete joke these days.

How Dak Prescott can get in ahead of Matt Ryan (Matt Ryan threw for 4,900 yards with 35 TDs and only 7 INTs for a 108 passer rating) come on it's just embarrassing.

Swagger

Reaction score
Mitch Trubisky was named in the Pro Bowl as well. He's had a decent enough season but neither he or Prescott should be in the Pro Bowl but it's a case of them being willing to participate which just undermines the whole point.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Byron NO INTs Jones stunk it up the last few games

I can live with the lack of INTs if he's locking his side down(for the most part) like he did for the first 11 weeks or so. But he was not the same player at all down the stretch. Let's see how he responds in 2019.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Should fans of a team not be happy players from their team makes the pro bowl? Does it necessarily mean they are crazy? I'm sure the rational was the 8 and 1 stretch with Cooper. A lot of people seemed to think Cooper somehow was throwing to ball to himself. :) I believe that he was the leading receiver in the league over that time frame. The fact there seemed to be instant chemistry was pretty interesting. Not only did he get the yards but it translated into victories. What struck me was Romo had a knack for bringing out the best in a whole host of receives. From all time greats to middling guys who went elsewhere and fell off the map. In this way Dak seemed to really shine.

Fans should be happy if their players who deserve to make the probowl make it. But where to pro dak crowd sees Dak and Cooper having chemistry, the Anti Dak crowd thinks that Cooper is just better than the average receiver at making adjustments to overthrown and underthrown balls. That is why when Aikman said during a broadcast, "great adjustment by cooper" that, that was further eveidence to some too Cooper has so much talent at making adjustments to badly thrown balls that he helps cover up the inaccuracy of his QB. I mean you don't have to buy into that theory and believe it, but that is how the other side sees it.

nobody

Reaction score
Some get the joy of giving. Obviously you don't. It's not about helping the cowboys, ebenezer.

Oh, I get it. Risk our starters health to help the NFL get more ratings on a meaningless game. Yep, that's awesome.

nobody

Reaction score
If it were Romo going, some would not be complaining. Guaranteed.

And some, like you, complained the whole time when it happened.

I commend him for getting called up for it. I don't like him actually doing it because it's a no-win scenario. The best you can hope for is for him not to get some nasty injury. The Pro Bowl is a joke.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Rough day around here for people who think both Kellen Moore and Dak Prescott are bad at their jobs.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think we sometimes see consensus around here regarding things that aren’t exactly true.

One thing social media and the internet have taught me ... the loudest most demonstrative segment of the population very seldom are also the smartest and most knowledgeable ... they are just the loudest.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Rough day around here for people who think both Kellen Moore and Dak Prescott are bad at their jobs.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think we sometimes see consensus around here regarding things that aren’t exactly true.
Lol if you think this means anything, they passed over Matt Ryan for Dak. If you think Dak had a better season then Ryan then you know nothing about football

superonyx

Reaction score
Well I'm not really a Dak hater myself and see myself as a realist too. The pro dak crowd will probably scoff of that, but I feel it is true. Do I think Dak can win in the regular season with this team: yes. Do I think he can win in the post season: a wildcard game for sure. Do I think he is probowl material: 2016 yes; 2018 no. Dak has a lot of nice traits, but he also has some major flaws. Do I think Dak can become a good quarterback: yes, and he has this off season to prove himself. But honestly, I look at Daks passing charts throughout this seasons, and I just don't think that any quarterback who has that many passes below the 15 yard mark deserves to go to the quarterback, especially if he hasn't been much of a mobile quarterback either this season. that is my valid opinion, and I'm entitled to it, especially since it is based off of some logic. I feel any dak supporter is entitled to their opinion as long as it is also based off of some logic. now the extremists on the other hand, there is no logic usually involved, so I'm more dismissive usually.
2 pro bowls in 3 seasons and we still need Dak to “prove it “ in the offseason?
I looked at all the same passing charts of Dak and every QB and they all look the same. Check out Drew Brees passing charts. Of course Dak has flaws as every QB does. Before Cooper we had the least talented WR group in the entire league...if there was a worse one I can’t think of it. Some love to pump guys like Goff, Brees, Rogers, Big Ben...look at the talent surrounding these guys. Does that mean they are no good because they have talent around them? Dak haters sure want to discredit Dak for improving with Cooper.

DStar22

Reaction score
2 pro bowls in 3 seasons and we still need Dak to “prove it “ in the offseason?
I looked at all the same passing charts of Dak and every QB and they all look the same. Check out Drew Brees passing charts. Of course Dak has flaws as every QB does. Before Cooper we had the least talented WR group in the entire league...if there was a worse one I can’t think of it. Some love to pump guys like Goff, Brees, Rogers, Big Ben...look at the talent surrounding these guys. Does that mean they are no good because they have talent around them? Dak haters sure want to discredit Dak for improving with Cooper.

ya without an NFCCG or superbowl, no consistent pass scoring offense, he needs to prove it.

we have talent around him... we have 8 guys in the pro bowl.

a lot of us are tired of being "maybe next year". they need to figure it out NOW. and i'm not going to to let up on criticism until they do.

dfense

Reaction score
I guess Cousins and Fitzpatrick were busy. Might be time to end the Pro Bowl when they have try and find a QB who will show up.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I guess this confirms Dak makes his vacation plans a little later than the average QB...

The only negative is that years in the future Dak slobberers will call 2018 a "Pro Bowl" year for Dak with all of the context of Dak being a way down the list replacement being long gone.
Don't fear if your dead some other jack wagon from your posse of Dak haters will carry the torch and will bring it to light LOLOL

Blackrain

Reaction score
Should fans of a team not be happy players from their team makes the pro bowl? Does it necessarily mean they are crazy? I'm sure the rational was the 8 and 1 stretch with Cooper. A lot of people seemed to think Cooper somehow was throwing to ball to himself. :) I believe that he was the leading receiver in the league over that time frame. The fact there seemed to be instant chemistry was pretty interesting. Not only did he get the yards but it translated into victories. What struck me was Romo had a knack for bringing out the best in a whole host of receives. From all time greats to middling guys who went elsewhere and fell off the map. In this way Dak seemed to really shine.

Fans of the team are happy when there players are recognized and make the Pro Bowl . Everyone knows what the Pro Bowl is in this era of football . But some because of there predictions and agenda feel the need to dwell and root out a negative in anything good that happens to our team or QB

They are FAKE FANS a miserable little pack of fools that Dak and this team would put back under there rock on a weekly basis