Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Tell me Pappy will say he was wrong all along. He’s just one of many who take delight in torturing fans of the team here at the zone
It’s just noise . It’s easy to say something is never going to happen until it does.

Most fans I know don’t think we’ll never win another one with Jethro. But no one knows for sure. We have to watch if play out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You live in Florida so that’s 3 strikes against you.
Someone in Florida has so many other choices to root on their home state or regional team , I’m not sure why they’d choose to be a Cowboy fan and then be so unhappy about it.

My question for these afar fans is why arent they a fan of their local or regional team. Did they abandon them cause they suked too.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

Correct. You almost make me forget 7 years (Rookie year does not count) of playoff futility and someone who is
Mr. In and Out in the playoffs (2-4 ... Egads, me ruffians!)
Also, Dear Lad Dak, you almost make me forget your reign as INT king.
Ah, unjust critics.

Nav22

Reaction score
all I said was it is no big deal to say Dak is better than Chad Huthchinson, thats all I said and from that I dont know football? weirdest extrapolation ever
What do you think the alternative is to having a good QB?

You'd rather have a team that can't even compete?

Mark

Reaction score
My question for these afar fans is why arent they a fan of their local or regional team. Did they abandon them cause they suked too.
I've lived in Central New York State my entire life. Giants/Bills country, with a smattering of Jets supporters. Been a Cowboys fan since the age of nine, in 1970. Much to the chagrin of my father, who still follows the G-Men.

Motorola

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

Appears Prescott is wearing the Cowboys version of the Belichick Hoodie.

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s just noise . It’s easy to say something is never going to happen until it does.

Most fans I know don’t think we’ll never win another one with Jethro. But no one knows for sure. We have to watch if play out.
That’s what is crazy to me.

Incoming long post. Sue me.

Set aside hatred for Jerry and Steven and Dak. Set aside love for Jimmy and Tom and Roger.

We have a good team. Are they elite? I won’t argue that, but there have been far worse teams and the 2023 Cowboys who have gone to the Super Bowl.

I’m happy to enjoy the ride, root every week, hope for big plays from every player on the squad, root for the coaches to make great play calls and in game decisions. To root for my team.

Lots of the folks around here seem to only enjoy football for the 165 hours each week when the team isn’t even on the field! The time before and after when they play fantasy GM, head coach, player captain and hell, even the athletic trainers.

Their “game” is what happens off the field. Their passion for the NFL is tied up in their own personal identity where they are “right” and others are “wrong”

“Others” for them equals anyone who is playing, coaching and or managing. It extends to dismissing any fans who don’t want to fight and argue with them. Those fans who watch football for the love of the game.

It’s like fantasy football, madden and “I told you so” is 90% of the game for them and what happens on the field is just bullet points to load into the chamber and start blasting.

Sometimes I really envy those fans who don’t ever go to message boards, social media, or do anything other than watch the games and root for the Cowboys.

Because, at the end of things, that’s what’s important.

But, here I am. Sucked into the debates. I’m guilty. Trying to convince people that the Dallas Cowboys are awesome and because we are fans, we should always root for them.

Maybe im naive, but you know what? It’s worked for me for decades. I’m pretty confident that my enjoyment of football and my fandom for the Cowboys has brought me far more satisfaction than the experience of others who are jaded, cynical, and at times, darn near approaching self-loathing as they can’t reconcile being a fan without also being angry and resentful.

You know, there are die-hard fans of even the most sad sack teams in every sports league and they are still true and faithful, even if it’s sometimes hard.

We’ve been blessed to be fans of one of the greatest sports teams on the planet. I just wish more people saw that. More importantly, I wish more people *felt* that.

Motorola

Reaction score
If the photo is indicative of the situation, someone elicited that response at a press conference. I don't think he just randomly blurted it out...Of course, I could be mistaken. :laugh:
When there is a team emblem combined with a company name or logo as a backdrop - that shows it’s a standard Q&A presser that NFL coaches and some players (i.e. QBs) have to participate in.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You're literally just making up things that have zero basis in reality.

"Or something?" is smart to add when you know you're completely full of crap.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
what am I making up? His QBR rating is made up of short passes, nothing downfield. Why do you bring up these things when they have been discussed on here 135x? You want facts? Go check out his stats vs. teams above .500, and in meaningful games. Nothing I, nor anybody else has stated about Dak is false so stop using these silly stats that make his performance better than what it actually is or at least be original in what you are posting about. Oh, backing up meaningless stats and ending your argument with ridiculous emojis is a bit childish...but hey.

Techsass

Reaction score

I wish everybody would include the entire tweet in their posts. It was always slow getting them to load, but ever since the X upgrade it has become rediculous.

75boyz

Reaction score
Someone in Florida has so many other choices to root on their home state or regional team , I’m not sure why they’d choose to be a Cowboy fan and then be so unhappy about it.

So fans not born in the state of Texas, opinions here should be dis regarded.
Got it.

As for the native Texans, something about Remember the Alamo comes to mind.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When there is a team emblem combined with a company name or logo as a backdrop - that shows it’s a standard Q&A presser that NFL coaches and some players (i.e. QBs) have to participate in.
Yes, but I'm not sure if the photo was actually taken when he was quoted, or if someone just added a random photo.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
what am I making up? His QBR rating is made up of short passes, nothing downfield. Why do you bring up these things when they have been discussed on here 135x? You want facts? Go check out his stats vs. teams above .500, and in meaningful games. Nothing I, nor anybody else has stated about Dak is false so stop using these silly stats that make his performance better than what it actually is or at least be original in what you are posting about. Oh, backing up meaningless stats and ending your argument with ridiculous emojis is a bit childish...but hey.
Why lie just like the rest of them? Is it so hard to do some research before posting such baloney? If you don't like the player, that's your right. No one is telling you to like him, but why lie in order to belittle him?

Here. I did your homework for you and proved you absolutely wrong with only 1 game at the end of last season. There are more. Lots more. But I hate wasting my time at 4:45 in the morning just to prove you are absolutely lying. What's worse is I believe you are smart enough to know you are lying, but you still do it just to hate on Dak and try to brainwash the masses here into believing your bs and start hating Dak as well. If that is what you're doing, well, that's what them nobodies around this country do. You know, the ones who start riots. I believe you are better than that, so stop spewing lies just to belittle your own QB. You should be better than that.

Picsart-23-10-27-04-43-25-656.jpg

Dislike Dak all you want. That's your right. Just stop with the absolute lies just to belittle him with what he has proven is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.