Prescott drops to 7th highest paid QB

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dude you're like shooting fish in a barrel.. In 2021 Dak had a 6 game stretch where he had a passer rating above 100 in 5 of the 6 including 4 in a row. In 2019 he had a stretch of 4 straight games with a rating over 100 .. In 2018 he had a stretch of 100+ in 5 of his last 6 games. In his rookie season he had two streaks of 5 in a row above 100.

It kinda seems like it's YOU who is ignoring the evidence. Dak has shown these 4-6 game stretches of brilliance throughout his career. The only thing missing has been the consistency at that level. IMHO injuries are really the only thing that have robbed him of that these last two seasons..

Oh and you got the year wrong on Fitzpatrick in Tampa.. it was 2018.. and you also left out that he had 6 or 7 turnovers in that same 3 game stretch.. He was even more turnover prone than Winston.. which hardly seems possible but it's true..
FYI - facts are NOT factored in with his/her arguments. They're emotionally based and the goalposts are fluid. Prescott could be next to perfect and it wouldn't matter. They might not post BS as much for a week.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not hating on Stafford at all, I think he is a good QB but not elite and you can win with him. Feel the same about Dak.
Yep, that's where I'm at too. You ever notice that this point of view translates to "Dak is elite" to these clowns?

There's VERY few QBs in the NFL that should be considered elite anyway.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
the next time dak gets scared while being pressured or while the WRs are covered, can the refs call a time out so he can do this re tarded sissy crap?

this has to be the most embarrassing thing for every Cowboys fan everywhere. sheesh so embarrassing.

This would be more embarrassing:

d2cc80fb107c059d569b71a5bea6d263_w200.webp

Lest we forget how bad the QB play then was.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
expectation for Dak is still to win and compete for a SB. However I have said if from the get go, it is the market value of the position. Dak did not set the market.

Uhh why didn't he?? His guaranteed money surely did

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I asked, Ronnie.

Watson is 28-25 or the Texans with Watson at QB are 28-25?

Do you believe Dak is the sole reason the Dallas Cowboys have not had playoff success? Or are you going to be a hypocrite and attribute it to the entire team when it comes to the failures? Because you looooooove talking about our winning percentage with Dak. So, do you blame Dak solely for the loses also since you want to give him full credit for the success?

No I know it takes a team and Dak has blame in the game as well. I talk about winning percentage because you guys do that, you put the entire game on his shoulders yet will sing praises for other QB's For me this entire team needs to step up especially vs top contending teams. If they can show that then I think it builds confidence within the team knowing they can win. Right now I see a team pressing and playing uptight in big games and in my view this is where the coaching staff must improve

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Do you believe Dak is better than Watson?

Frankly I believe their talents are on par with each other.. I think Watson was ahead of Dak as a passer coming into the league because of the respective systems they played in college. Dak has been playing catch up but frankly IMHO he surpassed Watson this year. Lest we forget.. once the Texans traded Hopkins Watson "led" them to 4-12... But lemme guess.. that was on the team not on him.. right?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
not as embarrassing as this crap. sheesh, that purple dinosaur doesn't look this stupid.

giphy.gif

0_Today.jpg

You obviously don't remember the QB play during those years. I'll take the hip flex over that. My goodness, Clint Storner and Chad Hutchinson were awful. Why we thought they were starting QB material, I'll never understand. At least Quincy Carter showed some promise under Parcells.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yep, that's where I'm at too. You ever notice that this point of view translates to "Dak is elite" to these clowns?

There's VERY few QBs in the NFL that should be considered elite anyway.

I agree, to be elite at any sport in the guy who can produce at a high level year in and year out, it is not 1 season of great play. I think Dak is a good player and a guy a team can with. Rodgers in my view is elite but despite that fact he has not seen a SB in over 11 years.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I agree, to be elite at any sport in the guy who can produce at a high level year in and year out, it is not 1 season of great play. I think Dak is a good player and a guy a team can with. Rodgers in my view is elite but despite that fact he has not seen a SB in over 11 years.

And completely bottled two very well positioned 1st seed spots when he far and away had the better team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Frankly I believe their talents are on par with each other.. I think Watson was ahead of Dak as a passer coming into the league because of the respective systems they played in college. Dak has been playing catch up but frankly IMHO he surpassed Watson this year. Lest we forget.. once the Texans traded Hopkins Watson "led" them to 4-12... But lemme guess.. that was on the team not on him.. right?
But Watson has the 2nd best passer rating of all time and Dak is not #1 on that list.

According to your use of passer rating as a barometer how can they be on par with Dak now passing him?

Either you take passer rating serious or not, or you just use it to fit an incredibly biased agenda.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You obviously don't remember the QB play during those years. I'll take the hip flex over that. My goodness, Clint Storner and Chad Hutchinson were awful. Why we thought they were starting QB material, I'll never understand. At least Quincy Carter showed some promise under Parcells.
still not as embarrassing as this.
giphy.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And completely bottled two very well positioned 1st seed spots when he far and away had the better team.

Thing with football and the playoffs it is a 1 game winner moves on loser goes home. On that day SF was the better team and got after Rodgers all day long, sacking him 5 times in the game prevented him for throwing any TD on the day.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Thing with football and the playoffs it is a 1 game winner moves on loser goes home. On that day SF was the better team and got after Rodgers all day long, sacking him 5 times in the game prevented him for throwing any TD on the day.

Oh, I know, and I'm saying the Packers bottled the 49ers game just like they did the Giants game in the 2012 season. And, just as Dak would never get away with that on here, I think it's just as right to say that Rodgers was part of those bottle jobs.