Prescott drops to 7th highest paid QB

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s so sad how this board is literally your life.

The only place where you “matter.”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
But he has a point. And why we shouldn’t feed the trolls. Unfortunately we often give them life to continue.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Who won the games?

Dak or the Dallas Cowboys?

Only Dallas Prescott fans like yourself think that way, but bring up playoff loses, or any loss for that matter, and it's all of a sudden a team game.
don't forget at one point, you compared QBs with their Wins and Losses...

you did change after a while, so I give you that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are being nice...Just call Dak Hater's Idiots and move along. ANY Dak Hater's logic if extrapolated reveals regression in brain cells.

Dak Hater's can never understand Leadership from people they never been around.....Eye Test
oh, that's the final go to move....the "eye test" and "you don't understand football, only I do"

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
One thing I will say is that I absolutely do not like this continued escalation of QB salaries. This crap is getting out of hand and has been trending that way for a while. I know there is nothing that can be done about it now that the genie is out of the bottle but it's ruining the game I love to keep paying these guys ridiculous numbers whether they actually earn it or not. All these teams are having to unload other great players to pay the quarterback.. then watch the team not perform and scratch their heads as to why. It makes no sense and I hate it.. Period. Oh.. and get off my lawn!
a market correction will come, teams will develop strategies to win. every year a team is crowned superbowl champion. now, if the cap continued upwards is in past few years, then it would just squeeze teams with QB salaries, but given expected jump of 20-25% we are not going to see an end to the increased salaries. however, the CAP is the equalizer....smarter teams (and a little luck) will find a way

Nav22

Reaction score
Thanks, bro!

Now go get me my coffee!
YES, SIR!!! RIGHT AWAY, SIR!!!!

You’re a rich, successful, high-powered CEO who has life by the balls..... on an internet message board.

You’re totally NOT a complete loser in real life.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
@ESisback , see what I mean?

Obsessed with me and my thoughts and opinions on everything.

I'm like the Dak Prescott of this forum and ya'll are haters.
well, your stats are not so good against better posters and you only stats are accumulated against lesser posters.

let me start your comeback, you are going to call me a lesser poster, followed by I am obsessed with you, followed by you live in my head, followed by I am being emotional.

now, take a couple of shots, sit back, relax, laugh a little, even take a laxative and a big dump. you are way too uptight dude. its just sarcasm

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We all have room to grow.
we all do. but most of us are just passionate cowboys fans. unfortunately Dak, Zeke, Lawrence, Garrett, MM are all distractions....the issue is Jerry. nothing will change until he no longer runs the cowboys, but even then if Stephen takes over, we might be even in worse position and wish Jerry was back.

ESisback

Reaction score
You say that, but what ya'll show is much different.

Show me you don't care about what I post. Ignore me.

Ignoring crap, unless it is absolutely the only alternative, is the apathetic coward’s way. Our CEO’s and “leaders” count on it. So does China, Russia, Iraq, Iran…

ESisback

Reaction score
well, your stats are not so good against better posters and you only stats are accumulated against lesser posters.

let me start your comeback, you are going to call me a lesser poster, followed by I am obsessed with you, followed by you live in my head, followed by I am being emotional.

now, take a couple of shots, sit back, relax, laugh a little, even take a laxative and a big dump. you are way too uptight dude. its just sarcasm
He takes a big dump every time he posts.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ignoring crap, unless it is absolutely the only alternative, is the apathetic coward’s way. Our CEO’s and “leaders” count on it. So does China, Russia, Iraq, Iran…
You're such a hero, CEO, and "leader" for obsessing over somebody's posts on a Dallas Cowboys internet message board lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
we all do. but most of us are just passionate cowboys fans. unfortunately Dak, Zeke, Lawrence, Garrett, MM are all distractions....the issue is Jerry. nothing will change until he no longer runs the cowboys, but even then if Stephen takes over, we might be even in worse position and wish Jerry was back.
Yea, at least Jethro tries to maintain enough stars to remain relevant. Cheapskate Son could take us back to the 5-11 Funk.

But ultimately my hope resides that Son won’t stranglehold football operations with his fathers passion. Afterall this was Daddy’s dream to be a celebrity football guy , not his.