Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever

Nexx

Reaction score
Flacco is criminally underrated by Dak fans. He had a stretch in his prime where he was very very good, and he had the most important quality you can find in a QB - he came through in the clutch.

He stepped it up in the playoffs in his Super Bowl season. Yes the defense was good but they wouldnt have won it all if it was for Flacco playing out of his mind during the biggest games. Dak on the other hand tends to fold like a cheap tent in a big games.

RS12

Reaction score
Look Dak does a lot of things well but he has major limitations.

Has no elite traits.

He'll check down to rbs and TEs before targeting open receivers down field.

Can be wildly inconsistent throwing the ball.

Does not hit receivers in stride or out of breaks.

He's late a lot. He'll either wait too late he has to check down, to late and make the play sacrificing yac, or so late he can't even throw it. Holds the ball at times way too long.

Has trouble diagnosing defensive coverage at times. A lot of times.

Has not shown the ability to make tight window throws or have adequate ball placement on contested catches.

Does not make players around him better.

Mentally has trouble beating better quality opponents.
I thought you said he did a lot of things well?

kevm3

Reaction score
No Qb is taking dallas to a championship with the Jones boys at the helm. We've had 25 years of evidence. The minute Dak leaves, we'll be talking about how the next guy isn't getting things done

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Dak isn’t going anywhere for a few years. Jerry will squeeze every nickel out of that contract before admitting his mistake.

MM will be the fall guy for this season and KM will likely be HC in 2023. Jerry still thinks he struck gold there too :facepalm:

Maybe we can trade him for a 6th round pick..(if Jerry also throws in a 1st! :laugh::lmao::lmao2:)

Wapp5200

Reaction score
Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever. I’ve done nothing but support him. But the obvious is that. We need a franchise quarterback. Even treating for Garoppolo , It’s only a fix. It’s going to be a long season my cowboy family. But it’s not over til it’s over. This defense will keep us in ball games
Your probably right

GINeric

Reaction score
Prescott is no Aaron Rodgers

He's definitely not!! That was never the question.... but as good as Rodgers is believed to be.... he should have been able to "take his team" to more than one Superbowl after all this time, right???

He's a great example of why one man doesn't take a team to the Superbowl. It has never happened and it never will. This isn't boxing or tennis. This is a TEAM game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's definitely not!! That was never the question.... but as good as Rodgers is believed to be.... he should have been able to "take his team" to more than one Superbowl after all this time, right???

He's a great example of why one man doesn't take a team to the Superbowl. It has never happened and it never will. This isn't boxing or tennis. This is a TEAM game.
:muttley: Hit me up when the elephants fly........:muttley:

GINeric

Reaction score
Where are all the Dak lovers today. The guy is what a lot of us here knew he was, average to below average QB.

Where are all the Dak haters when he has a great game and Dallas wins???

You say he's average to below average, but his production put him in the top 10 a couple of times during his career, even last season.

Now my eyes, former and current players, coaches, GMs and scouts all said that Dak is a top 10 player. So who sounds more credible in this situation???

Players, coaches, GMs and scouts who are paid millions to work in the NFL.... or someone like you who most likely never played beyond pop warner?? Do you believe you know more about football talent than coaches, GMs, players and scouts??? Because your opinion heavily contradicts theirs. Im not saying you're right or wrong, i just want to know if you believe you know more than the people who coach and play in the NFL.....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[QUOTE="GINeric, post: 12069992, member: 41054"]Where are all the Dak haters when he has a great game and Dallas wins???

You say he's average to below average, but his production put him in the top 10 a couple of times during his career, even last season.

Now my eyes, former and current players, coaches, GMs and scouts all said that Dak is a top 10 player. So who sounds more credible in this situation???

Players, coaches, GMs and scouts who are paid millions to work in the NFL.... or someone like you who most likely never played beyond pop warner?? Do you believe you know more about football talent than coaches, GMs, players and scouts??? Because your opinion heavily contradicts theirs. Im not saying you're right or wrong, i just want to know if you believe you know more than the people who coach and play in the NFL.....[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

GINeric

Reaction score
[QUOTE="GINeric, post: 12069992, member: 41054"]Where are all the Dak haters when he has a great game and Dallas wins???

Players, coaches, GMs and scouts who are paid millions to work in the NFL.... or someone like you who most likely never played beyond pop warner?? Do you believe you know more about football talent than coaches, GMs, players and scouts??? Because your opinion heavily contradicts theirs. Im not saying you're right or wrong, i just want to know if you believe you know more than the people who coach and play in the NFL.....

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

That truth and fact sting. Factual questions are your kryptonite. They shut you up and make you hide every time..... LOOOOOL!!!