Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
ESPN actually did this already and Dak was top 10 in just about all of them. Poor little troll. Dak has made a laugher out of guys like you his entire career.
When my CowboyRoy replies to a post. The tiny burger is the postee....:lmao:

bewp7

Reaction score
ESPN actually did this already and Dak was top 10 in just about all of them. Poor little troll. Dak has made a laugher out of guys like you his entire career.

yeah i saw it

espn had dak #9 in touch

LOL that is all i need to know

GINeric

Reaction score
So if we had the number 1 Offense last season (arguably pts scored and yardage is a complete measurement), then how come Dak was only ranked 11th in QBR?

I respectfully conclude with a ..... touche.

Probably because of the yardage and production of other players, who knows.

But i noticed you failed to answer my questions previously stated and then answered my question WITH a question.....

Touche.....

GINeric

Reaction score
You are misleading folks by doctoring your post with words I never posted.
Now be a nice man and fix it and then maybe I'll consider responding to you!

I didn't do that. Those are not my words.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Probably because of the yardage and production of other players, who knows.

But i noticed you failed to answer my questions previously stated and then answered my question WITH a question.....

Touche.....

QBR (of 11th) quantifies that regardless of actual yardage and point scored it happened in garbage time and against lesser teams.....which was my initial point, that raw stats mean nothing (in respect of Cowboys having no. 1 Offense).

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Look Dak does a lot of things well but he has major limitations.

Has no elite traits.

He'll check down to rbs and TEs before targeting open receivers down field.

Can be wildly inconsistent throwing the ball.

Does not hit receivers in stride or out of breaks.

He's late a lot. He'll either wait too late he has to check down, to late and make the play sacrificing yac, or so late he can't even throw it. Holds the ball at times way too long.

Has trouble diagnosing defensive coverage at times. A lot of times.

Has not shown the ability to make tight window throws or have adequate ball placement on contested catches.

Does not make players around him better.

Mentally has trouble beating better quality opponents.

This post needs a BUMP....most of us agree that OC,HC and Jones are at fault, but even if we removed all of them.....Dak isnt the answer.

Whilst on a Rookie deal these limitations could be overcome with the talent around him. Now he's being paid there just isnt the CAP to fill ALL the needs he requires around him to elevate his game.