Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he meant he's growing (confidence) after his injury. And, there are a few others making mistakes, not just Dak.

Now is the time to put everything together and kick some a##. As a fan, I'm looking forward to it. Go Cowboys

Aulac

Reaction score

We’re going to have a lot of production coming forward,” Prescott said. “I still think our best ball is ahead. Obviously, we started off hot, went through a little bit of a lull. It’s growing pains. It’s just getting some kinks out.”

-

In your face, haters.

I'm taking the other #4 QB. Wink Wink

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Mac Jones isn't trying to be Patrick Mahomes. He's doing whatever is needed for his team to win games.

Do you believe for a second Dak's ego would allow him to only throw 3 passes even if that's what's clearly best for the team? I don't.
compare Mac Jones to Dak's Rookie year....and his coach not trusting him to make throws in that wind...plus, its bilicheck.....

Kalyan

Reaction score

We’re going to have a lot of production coming forward,” Prescott said. “I still think our best ball is ahead. Obviously, we started off hot, went through a little bit of a lull. It’s growing pains. It’s just getting some kinks out.”

-

In your face, haters.

Dak has been running his mouth a lot and not backing up with the play, since Den game. The comment he made about some has to pay for our frustrations etc.

Let the play on the field speak for yourself, but if you do make these bold statements, back it up

And I do like Dak, wish he makes his teammates more responsible for drops and rally behind him, be that leader you are supposed to be

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak has been running his mouth a lot and not backing up with the play, since Den game. The comment he made about some has to pay for our frustrations etc.

Let the play on the field speak for yourself, but if you do make these bold statements, back it up
What would everyone prefer he did? Say "ya know guys, we have peaked and it looks bleak."? lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Imagine being satisfied with just winning the worst division in football.

I would say expect better, but you seem perfectly satisfied with participation trophies.
actually, NFC east is not the worst division. that title goes to NFC north and AFC south. NFC south is similar to NFC east.

I want a superbowl. that's the bottom line for any fan from any team.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey Ranch, what kinda cars do you like? I have an affinity for Buick’s.
I drive pick up, but I've owned to Corvettes....bought a new one when I retired 5 years ago and traded it for a top if the line Nissan Maxima for my daughter's graduation gift last year....my wish is to but a a classic Charger....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From now on this fraud at QB is name Dakota. That his real name, why is he so afraid of using it? Dakota, where you at huh?!?

His name is Rayne. Dakota is his middle name. I don't know why we're supposed to refer to him by the first three letters of his middle name. We didn't call Romo Ram.

ESisback

Reaction score
I drive pick up, but I've owned to Corvettes....bought a new one when I retired 5 years ago and traded it for a top if the line Nissan Maxima for my daughter's graduation gift last year....my wish is to but a a classic Charger....
Love the Charger! My dad had a Challenger—very similar. I’ve had a lot of Buick’s—6 of them, As a matter of fact. One was a ‘69 Skylark. Big car, big motor, like a tank!