Prisco Power Rankings put Cowboys at 15 post-draft

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Didn't Prisco think Zeke was a terrible pick and the Cowboys should have picked someone else. Good times.

mmohican29

Reaction score
We should be considered no worse than the 4th best team in the conference.

We have a significantly improved roster from last season, where we ended the season

NFC:

Here's how I see it: Some teams have an easier road than others obviously.

1) NO
2) LAR
3) CHI
4) DAL
5) PHI
6) SEA
7) GB
8) ATL
9) SF
10) CAR

Outside looking in: MIN, WAS, DET

Worst teams in conference: Arizona, NYG

Surprise team: SF-will be in playoff contention all season and finish with 9 W's, just missing a WC berth.

Overall:

1) NO
2) NE
3) KC
4) LAR
5) CHI
6) DAL
7) LAC
8) IND
9) SEA
10) PIT

Top 8 teams can all win SB. Top 5 teams all finish with 11 or more W's, and I think Dallas does as well @ 11-5.

Winner of AFC North has 10 W Max. Very even division. Baltimore could surprise again.

Prisco's rank is a farce based upon last year's results alone, and shows complete lack of awareness as to off-season and draft additions/subtractions. He always aims at narrative vs reality and rarely credits Dallas for doing anything right. He's a complete waste of breath.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Alexander

Reaction score
he got it righht, its about Garrett. we know the talent is there, is the coaching, plus we kept the ST coach and promoted KM. 15 is not out of reach.
And LeFleur in Green Bay is going to command the entire NFL's second best team.

Prisco is an imbecile.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
And LeFleur in Green Bay is going to command the entire NFL's second best team.

Prisco is an imbecile.

has Dallas strung together a few good seasons where they were contenders? lets start there. like i said KM is a big question mark, we kept the ST coach, we kept Rod. not really good moves. we didnt sign a lot of impact players.

we didnt have a great draft, we choose to ignore the safety again.

is 15 a stretch in May? considering Dallas had to put up a first rounder to erase their bad decisions? no, Dallas will choose to lose in May if they can.

Rayman70

Reaction score
HOW ABSOLUTELY IDIOTIC is it to even do this in May? Prisco is wrong 99% of the time. Every year we get ranked poorly, as do many other teams...it never pans out as they rank us. Nothing to see here, period. Waste of our time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
btw...how the hell is GBb ranked 7? Prisco must love him some Rodgers jockstrap. They actually shouldn't be higher than 20, in that range.

Alexander

Reaction score
has Dallas strung together a few good seasons where they were contenders? lets start there. like i said KM is a big question mark, we kept the ST coach, we kept Rod. not really good moves. we didnt sign a lot of impact players.

we didnt have a great draft, we choose to ignore the safety again.

is 15 a stretch in May? considering Dallas had to put up a first rounder to erase their bad decisions? no, Dallas will choose to lose in May if they can.
I was more about GB than his slight of Dallas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
check that...pete was dumber than I THOUGHT. Has GB ranked 2nd overall!!!!! Drugs are bad boys and girls.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Like there are any reliable season performance predictors right now. Conventional wisdom is just as off as all the Pete Priscoes.

He has as good a chance of being right as anyone.
I'm the "Goose" of SB predictions: I wait til the last day.

GMO415

Reaction score
They have the iggles ranked twice as high, yet they finish with a worse record....WTH?

Fire407

Reaction score
May rankings for a season that starts in September...

:facepalm:
Right. Even if he's somehow right and Green Bay finishes second, nobody is going to remember what he said in back in May. Power Rankings mean nothing now.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We should be considered no worse than the 4th best team in the conference.

We have a significantly improved roster from last season, where we ended the season

NFC:

Here's how I see it: Some teams have an easier road than others obviously.

1) NO
2) LAR
3) CHI
4) DAL
5) PHI
6) SEA
7) GB
8) ATL
9) SF
10) CAR

Outside looking in: MIN, WAS, DET

Worst teams in conference: Arizona, NYG

Surprise team: SF-will be in playoff contention all season and finish with 9 W's, just missing a WC berth.

Overall:

1) NO
2) NE
3) KC
4) LAR
5) CHI
6) DAL
7) LAC
8) IND
9) SEA
10) PIT

Top 8 teams can all win SB. Top 5 teams all finish with 11 or more W's, and I think Dallas does as well @ 11-5.

Winner of AFC North has 10 W Max. Very even division. Baltimore could surprise again.

Prisco's rank is a farce based upon last year's results alone, and shows complete lack of awareness as to off-season and draft additions/subtractions. He always aims at narrative vs reality and rarely credits Dallas for doing anything right. He's a complete waste of breath.
He ranked philly like they have a full time QB.